• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Tony_

Suits' JDM S2000

BAUTIFULL, i love !!! :twisted:
  2. Tony_

Honda s2000 frenchi

Thanks Rossy, red wheels sold (bad offset). I would like oem 17", but hard to find.
  3. Tony_

Honda s2000 frenchi

New pics with new mods : front lip oem, plastic nozzle headlight painted, tinted glass & sticker plate reflecting !
  4. Tony_

Honda s2000 frenchi

umrn : thanks rossy t : where are you now ? Coming to Paris !!! :p
  5. Tony_

Honda s2000 frenchi

Sorry i don't understand : Ou est la gare ? >>> in english, where is the station ? Un billet retour de nice ville ????!!!
  6. Tony_

MonsterUnit MR Jdm Ctr.

J'adore, ta voiture est magnifique avec ce carbone. :cool:
  7. Tony_

Stickers plate

OK ;)
  8. Tony_

Honda s2000 frenchi

Today new pictures outdoors. - 25mm front and rear after measurement.
  9. Tony_

Honda s2000 frenchi

Thank you, it's good to try. Continue to talk to me in French (all of you lol)
  10. Tony_

Stickers plate

I have sent message, no answer !
  11. Tony_

Stickers plate

Do you have his mail ?
  12. Tony_

Stickers plate

Do you have the link please ?
  13. Tony_

Stickers plate

Where do you buy your stickers plate ?? Impossible to find in France ! :mad:
  14. Tony_

Honda s2000 frenchi

Thank you for speaking French. It's very nice. This is not very understandable. lol. me too, I use a translator in addition to my knowledge. But I do not understand what it looks like my car ?
  15. Tony_

Honda s2000 frenchi

New pictures outdoors soon. ;) Soon front lip oem late december + Satin black paint rims + Window tinting !
  16. Tony_

Honda s2000 frenchi

i insatalled my eibach springs. It has yet to drop normally. What do you think ? I think painting the wheels black satin.
  17. Tony_

Honda s2000 frenchi

I have my answer. 2 springs with : W/W EW4043001VA >> front 2 springs with : W/T EW4043002HA >> rear http://www.webkat.at/webkat/bilder1/0839/04/4043140.PDF
  18. Tony_

Honda s2000 frenchi

Hello everybody, i've received today new springs eibach pro kit for my s2000. But pack is destroyed grrr... :evil: I dont paper with it. No instruction. :mad: Help me, i see on spring : 2 springs with : W/W EW4043001VA 2 springs with : W/T EW4043002HA Who on front, Who on rear ? :) Haa...
  19. Tony_

My silver EP3 and rotrex build

miammmm. I love your Zzzz!
  20. Tony_

Honda s2000 frenchi

Thanks sicklypilot. I need information. I am in 225/45-17 front and rear. For tires thinner, hellaflush ... is it better in 205/50-17 or 215-45/17 ? If I ride suspensions to lower the car I have to change the camber of my wheels. I have to buy new arm or I can adjust original arms ? I'm...
  21. Tony_

Honda s2000 frenchi

hello everybody. This weekend, i've buy new used wheel. Name : a-tech in 17 by 8 ET35.. tires 225/45 & 17 by 9 ET37.. tires 225/45 soo. I like. I think up of 205/50 at the front. Soon the coilovers, probably bc racing. And you, what do you think ? Do you like ?
  22. Tony_

Honda s2000 frenchi

My impressions of the change in the air box. I love it. From 3500-4000tr/min, torque is more important, one mounted much higher. In vtec, identical. And the sound: mhhh beautiful. I recommend this change.
  23. Tony_

Suits' JDM S2000

Aye, an accident, no luck. I hope it does not cost too much you got for repair.
  24. Tony_

Honda s2000 frenchi

Hey suits, hahaha, I made the change this afternoon. I expect to drive a bit to find the difference. What did you think? Soon pictures, I've got to think
  25. Tony_

Honda s2000 frenchi

@Rossy t : Merci pour ta participation en français lol. @Suits : I do not want the lid removed. But cut the plate which divides the box into two. As here http://forums.s2kca.com/showthread.php?t=8803 What power and torque gain?
  26. Tony_

Honda s2000 frenchi

To date, little change. I set up a itg filter and an air duct spoon style. Now I want to open up the box, you know what power and torque which will be won ? I take great pleasure at the wheel even though my size is missing (1m89). Surely I would go no further in the changes. I know I do not...
  27. Tony_

Stoo's '03 Artic Blue JRSC DC5

Mhh miam miam :d Good buy !!
  28. Tony_

Honda s2000 frenchi

Thanks man ! The car left in the south of France.
  29. Tony_

Honda s2000 frenchi

It is time to introduce my new car. Honda s2000 entirely original. No major changes expected. Now, in command air duct intake. On pics with my brother. Setup : *filter itg + opening-up of the box *spring eiback *front lip oem soon *wheels 16" oem in black satin soon *stickers plate on front...
  30. Tony_

DC5's Tony_

I need money. No work. I much grief, gone. snifff
  31. Tony_

DC5's Tony_

Car sold :(
  32. Tony_

Engine torque damper K20

What's please, do you have pics ?
  33. Tony_

Engine torque damper K20

I'll test with your idea ! Thanks.
  34. Tony_

My Milano EP3

The front face is beautifull with carbon parts, i love. +1 with Sickypilot, too carbon. But very nice car, congratulation.
  35. Tony_

Engine torque damper K20

Diabulous is dangerous ? This earthquake will leave?
  36. Tony_

Engine torque damper K20

My damper is now mounted. I am very happy but I have a vibration between 5000 and 5500 rpm, probably the damper, you have this problem?
  37. Tony_

DC5 Type R Number 3 - Another J's exhaust ordered lol wut

Yeahhh, the sound will be magic :)
  38. Tony_

Engine torque damper K20

I bought my nut yesterday. Reference and price are "Nut H 90371SR30000 2.18€(exc vat)".
  39. Tony_

Ash's Milano Ep3 build thread..Alloy respray pg 4 :D

Beautifull in red, perfect ! ;) What's next mods ?
  40. Tony_

My ep3

White is white. Beautiffull car. I love that. Congratulation.
  41. Tony_

Domer's Cosmic EP3

Very nice car.
  42. Tony_

Sorry man, in France "terrible" is great ! You will not laugh at my pitiful English!
  43. Tony_

Terrible video ans i love music hahaha !
  44. Tony_

DC5's Tony_

News pics for news parts, strut brace rear Spoon & harness RRS.
  45. Tony_

My EP3 updated with pics

J'aime beaucoup ta baie moteur (engine bay) et le look extérieur ;)
  46. Tony_

it's diabolical
  47. Tony_

This is diabulous !!
  48. Tony_

Engine torque damper K20

@ DC5TU : I've send message to Tegiwa for this bracket. @ For Scotttom : Thanks for your help. but I don't have sizes. Maybe a kind soul to give this information., please.
  49. Tony_

Engine torque damper K20

You guys are awesome haha. You know, participate and respond quickly, it's cool, different from some forum. thank you. :cool:
  50. Tony_

Engine torque damper K20

Thanks DCTU, the top of the rear nut is round, no problem to fix ? Another question, the seller did not sell the second leg with 3 holes. Where to find, Do you have an address?
  51. Tony_

Engine torque damper K20

I now have a engine torque damper for my DC5. I don't understand why a bracket is higher than the other. The engine support, him, it's flat. Help !
  52. Tony_

Arctic Blue DC5 Long overdue update

Beautifull engine bay !!
  53. Tony_

3rd Honda, First Type R!

Héhé, takata harness, nice !!
  54. Tony_

DC5's Tony_

"Homologation" isn't english ? Mockery lol ?
  55. Tony_

DC5's Tony_

NO IMPOSSIBLE for you, english, to sell your car at this price in France. Because our price are WITH homologation. All french are watching pistonheads.com. This is the best on classifieds, for us sell your car.
  56. Tony_

DC5's Tony_

Yesterday I ordered a harness RRS 3 "with these sleeves and a cut-harness. It's going to do on the circuits.
  57. Tony_

DC5's Tony_

Received a new parts, ridiculous... sock spoon.. thanks at Handyperformance ! +15hp
  58. Tony_

DC5's Tony_

@ DC5TU : year 2004 (pre-facelift) We have the sun and bored !! LOL
  59. Tony_

DC5's Tony_

I s**t on France. State rotten .... Right now, we have only 3 or 4 DC5 on the country. Two are available at €18000, 67000 km and without modification. Imported cars are expensive to sell here. This is normal. Almost a year to registered my car and lots of money (I do not say how much). OMG...
  60. Tony_

DC5's Tony_

It's funny, I know Panta, we're both on the forum integra dc2 in France. The next modifications are a rear strut brace, a manifold, surely tegiwa, and a catback. I never talk about money LOL, is my secret. We, the French, have noticed that you've increased your sales price of your car...
  61. Tony_

DC5's Tony_

Haaa ok, sorry ! yes I felt a gain in torque and a more regular increase in the towers. I'm very happy. K&n filter has made a beautiful nice bass. Indeed, when police check, we have penalties and we need to get the car to standard for a new control to the police station. The insurance will...
  62. Tony_

DC5's Tony_

If I understand your question... In france, modifications is unauthorized on car.. we runs against the law. Accident our insurance doesn't pay the damages. Here the answer for mods Hondata .. http://www.hondata.com/techkseriesairboxmod.html
  63. Tony_

DC5's Tony_

Here are the differences .. shape on the side is different and the lip us is flat, the lip jdm up center. I don't like and don't watch football ! LOL Sorry for the fans. I'm not that good french on strike ! LOL
  64. Tony_

DC5's Tony_

Yes, it's the lip a-spec sold on the car in US (Acura RSX) in option. Why this lip ? Because surely the driver of japan prefered the lip us.
  65. Tony_

My 2005 Integra Type S

Hi, beautifull preparation. Where do you live ?
  66. Tony_

johngreen537's Milano EP3! Neuspeed ARB's! Bonnet Wrap!

Hi, nice car, red and carbon is perfect.
  67. Tony_

DC5's Tony_

I've a front lip a-spec (not a fake), she's real lip in usa. I prefer the JDM lip.
  68. Tony_

DC5's Tony_

Not very fascinating lol !!
  69. Tony_

DC5's Tony_

Airbox with mods Hondata with his filter K&N.
  70. Tony_

DC5's Tony_

Thanks plAythiNG .. they is rare no ? Today i received my K&N filter and installed in my airbox with mods Hondata. After test in road i like.
  71. Tony_

DC5's Tony_

Last news in french :lol: Voici les pièces commandées ce dernier mois. Ca fait plaisir :) répétiteurs orange, reçu lame avant jdm, reçu filtre k&n, en cours de réception tank cover spoon, commandé ce jour
  72. Tony_

my supercharged dc5

I like ! Very clean.
  73. Tony_

DC5 Type R Number 3 - Another J's exhaust ordered lol wut

RX7 is your new car ? She's very beautifull, WOW !
  74. Tony_

DerbyForget's NHB EP3

Very clean black ep3 !
  75. Tony_

TommySucks2K

Very very beautifull. Wheels are perfect with your s2k !
  76. Tony_

Where buy lip DC5 type R

Thanks hippy, i speak it at him.
  77. Tony_

Where buy lip DC5 type R

Hi, I've on my DC5 a s-psec front lip (that I sell). I look for a store who sell a JDM type r front lip IN UK. Know you ? Thanks for your help :)
  78. Tony_

WOWWWWWWWW !! Fantastique !!
  79. Tony_

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Do you have others pics for see generality ?
  80. Tony_

integra dc5

Perfect type R and very clean :cool:
  81. Tony_

blueguy's CW Facelift DC5 -Return to Track Pg 33

WOW there are special :s
  82. Tony_

brake master cylindre stopper

I am going to wait. ;)
  83. Tony_

Ok, thanks you. :d
  84. Tony_

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

i've édit my post ;)
  85. Tony_

It's funny !! it's difficult to like.
  86. Tony_

Stupid question : On tegiwa you have brake master cylindre stopper for civic ep3 but not for dc5. Do we can take up that of ep3 on dc5 ? :lol: If you have an adress for it said I.
  87. Tony_

Suits' JDM S2000

:love: pics. With the diffusor is terrible !! Buy man buy :lol:
  88. Tony_

Hoo, in blue, is very special !! Funny !! :lol:
  89. Tony_

My nhb ep3

Mat, mat, mat, soo mat !! Good job !
  90. Tony_

My 2007 FN2

Lack one dc5 to form the group.
  91. Tony_

milano red TYPE R

Welcome, very nice ep3 !
  92. Tony_

Beautifull car with evo's wheel. :d
  93. Tony_

blueguy's CW Facelift DC5 -Return to Track Pg 33

Woooo ! Very nice ! I'm jaloux !
  94. Tony_

My 2007 FN2

it's perfect with work whell. Beautifull.
  95. Tony_

My nhb ep3

I like them
  96. Tony_

Suits' JDM S2000

Not blue, I prefer now.
  97. Tony_

2007 CW FD2 - Update 22/01/12 Wheels and Grill Pg 12

Hooo, very beautifull car and in white sh's perfect. In France 0 FD2 LOL. I like the exterior.
  98. Tony_

Intake guide, the basics. Newbies **please read**

Very good topic !!! I like.
Back