• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. startrack

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

I'm on wedding planning mode 200% at the mo dude so might not make it to the garage Sat. i'll fb you my nb.
  2. startrack

nice rims G :) the concave on the EP3 must look baddass.
  3. startrack

S2000 GT100 Edition

very nice.
  4. startrack

Piv's CRX, ARTech Tuning's race-ish car

Starting the company has slowed us down in our effort to get the CRX back on the road, but we're getting there.... so a small update to let you know that it has started :twisted: and damn it sound good! old link autoupdated
  5. startrack

S2000 & NSX AJ-Racing/T1R S2000 at the Super Lap Battle round of Long Beach

Car was sold last year. it funded half of T1R's new GTR R35, for which they have been developing a lot of goodies. But I'm told the s2k is greatly missed :(
  6. startrack

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

Welcome to the Brembo club :cool:
  7. startrack

CTR EP3 w/ Rotrex Supercharger...

lol @ the Elephant call :D
  8. startrack

S2000 & NSX S2000 bearings

Good news on the bearing, and nice move on doing the 2.38 stroker mod. Looking forward to hear about the car once it's all running.
  9. startrack

CTR EP3 w/ Rotrex Supercharger...

When I rotrex'ed my EP3 the insurance increased by only about £200. And to make sure I was covered I told them the car was doing 400bhp :lol: Better safe than sorry ;) That was with Greenflag as far as I remember.
  10. startrack

is this an EP3 ECU?

Hey Ross, that's a Euro EP3 ECU. you can see that from the PRA code.
  11. startrack

Cnut bags!

Damn! Sorry to hear Tony. As many have said at least you weren't under it ...
  12. startrack

S2000 & NSX S2000 production - Finished.

Cusco diff is the answer, not DBW :)
  13. startrack

Harv's Evo FQ330

crack windscreen club member here too :(
  14. startrack

Since you guys like the car, here is the spec sheet for it. AJ PwR S2000 Year : 2003 Mileage : 30000 km Engine : 400 km Accident: NIL Colour: GPW Rated Fastest Super lap Battle NA machine and S2000 in North America...
  15. startrack

That s2000 is up for sale actually ... 65 000 CAD and it's yours. I'll service it here before delivering it to your door too :D
  16. startrack

Harv's Evo FQ330

:cool:
  17. startrack

AEM or K-Pro ECU

Exactly, a K100+remap pack would bring quite a difference to the midrange power, without costing that much. If you don't want to change the air intake then a drop-in filter would help...
  18. startrack

AEM or K-Pro ECU

I don't agree with that. but hey each to their opinion! A spoon/mugen/tracy sport/whatever japanese tuner plug'n'play ecu will only be good if you have exactly the same mods as the map they hold were done with. Each engine being different, these ECU can only hold "basemap" sort of speak...
  19. startrack

Harv's Evo FQ330

lol! Now Jay's car got too much boost! Was he throwing them from his tyres? Or is it the exhaust flow which melts the road behind him ?? :lol:
  20. startrack

lucky escape

at least the wheels are ok...
  21. startrack

My Integra DC5 Race car

Looks very clean. What series does it run in?
  22. startrack

evo's brembos

There is a kit that Tom made for smaller wheels. I think the Captain Scarlett was running it.
  23. startrack

S2000 Turbo part 2

me too :)
  24. startrack

S2000 Turbo part 2

Nice one Jay ! Gotta have to check the car out mate!
  25. startrack

S2000 & NSX Help find an S2000 for Des

S2000 are going very cheap at the moment, best time to buy one imo :cool:
  26. startrack

Oil breather - why you should NOT replace the line by one of those tiny filters

PCV are a funny thing to get your head around. A lot has been written on them, but basically on an NA engine you should always have the line going from your intake to your crank case. The oil catch tank will catch the oil, and you won't have a problem with oil deposits in your intake. On your...
  27. startrack

Stock Airbox replacement

Yes, k100 can be remapped just like k-pro. We've done it for 1 client on here. In other European countries the k100 is more popular than k-pro, because it is cheaper but still offers the same performance enhancement. I don't know why other shops don't offer the service but we do.
  28. startrack

Stock Airbox replacement

for the price of a kpro, you can get a K100 AND map. K100 gives you the same power as the kpro. only difference is you can't remap your car yourself if you wanted. but would you want that?
  29. startrack

Exhaust for EP3

a mappable ECU is cheaper than that Nickyboy. This is K-Pro price, which I dont understand why people go for. If you get a K-100, then you're talking about 750 + VAT for the ECU modified AND the remap.
  30. startrack

S2000 Turbo part 2

lol, it does feel that way does it ? :D It's just a quality piece of kit which works on our RWD, so it deserves due respect ;) but yeah I am exploring cheap-ish ways of getting more life in the car, cause with that bodykit on it might be as quick as a 1.2 clio if left as it is... And I can't...
  31. startrack

S2000 Turbo part 2

S's are getting cheap mate, and MASE's turbo kit is a bargain too :whistle
  32. startrack

S2000 Turbo part 2

so he got the exhaust in ?! Come on Jay pay us a visit mate I wanna see the workmanship :cool:
  33. startrack

S2000 & NSX Hibernation time!!

Where's your garage Matt :D I'm after the facelift rear clusters :lol:
  34. startrack

HOT Rockingham 15/11/08…

ok, so this is the part 2: old link autoupdated
  35. startrack

HOT Rockingham 15/11/08…

Thanks, yeah I dunno if I can fit in them.... then what's the problem :D Yes Mark I did! I like the way you attacked the quick succession of corners. I will call you NO FEAR Mark :D for the vid Youtube keeps crashing so I cant upload the part2 ... :evil:
  36. startrack

HOT Rockingham 15/11/08…

I've started to process the videos... here is the part 1 of my last session: old link autoupdated
  37. startrack

S2000 Turbo part 2

these are the babies ... like you said Jay when it'll let go it should be interesting :D The T1R Boys are recommending me to run their rear ARB as well. It's softer so moves even further away the point of oversteer. The idea is to maximise the rear grip in corner by allowing a bit of flex...
  38. startrack

S2000 & NSX S2000 Colours.

come on Carl, tell me you don't like this !!! :twisted:
  39. startrack

HOT Rockingham 15/11/08…

Nice vid ! Was that a shortcut that Si points out at 1:45 ?? :D Another good HOT day. No red flags, what a change from that day at brands in the week where we had 10 in the course of 3 hours!!! (not a HOT day though...) Rockingham is a great track to play in, with the wide track and...
  40. startrack

AEM or K-Pro ECU

well PM me if you want some to talk about mapping. we have done a quite a few cars of the forum now. for example: http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=55110
  41. startrack

AEM or K-Pro ECU

I see, then you need a wideband with a +5V output (like the AEM UEGO) and plug that onto your kpro (on the wires just before the ECU plugs). Then in Kmanager you need to set up that input with the table Volts/AFR that will come with it. tbh if you do that yourself you should consider getting a...
  42. startrack

AEM or K-Pro ECU

I presume you ask for the k-pro? on a UK (EU) k-PRO you can feed in the 02 sensor information to ONLY show it on the logger's graph. so yes you can use it for road mapping. But the ecu wont use the information in any way, it's just to display it in KManager. You'd need a USDM ECU for that.
  43. startrack

AEM or K-Pro ECU

That 's the datalogging now you're talking about. You can have a laptop plugged in on both ECU and go around the track to see what the car is doing no worries. You actually don't need to have a laptop plugged in whilst you're on track with the AEM. It will store the datalog onboard, and when...
  44. startrack

AEM or K-Pro ECU

you dont need to stop the car to datalog with kpro.... the only pain with k-pro is that when you remap, it puts the engine in failure mode for the time new map is uploaded, which is up to 1 minute on a first upload (ie the first time you upload of any session) and 1 to 10 sec afterwards. On...
  45. startrack

Brands Hatch Indy 12/11/08

Wednesday 12th November 2008 - Brands Hatch (Indy) Open Pit Lane Trackday £139.00 Morning £69.00 Afternoon £79.00 We'll be there for the afternoon session in the s2000. anyone interested in joining us?
  46. startrack

Tango'd Wheels

nice... I'd have done black center caps with orange H, or orange center cap with black H, to get into more in line with your car's color scheme.
  47. startrack

S2000 & NSX Think your car is fast?

and one more video of the car... old link autoupdated I LOVE the noise. We all got quite scared on the first pass I remember :D It is immense, and those crappy videos really don't do it any justice...
  48. startrack

Turbo S2000

Hey Phil, awesome car. It was brilliant looking at people's face when your car was on the dyno at the Mase's day :D I'm gonna dig that video out... I really thought it was gonna take off!
  49. startrack

TYPE R STEALTH INSTALL **lots of pics**

Very nice install as usual Dalco. :smt023
  50. startrack

DT's silver FD2

so that's the car I saw at TGM at the weekend ! very nice looking FD2. good choice of wheels, and yes it looks much better in real life.
  51. startrack

S2000 & NSX gearbox noise

That might not be a problem at all. You know the old s2000 have an issue with the original clutch. They basically make a weird huming noise, which can be quite loud depending on the car. It's well documented on s2ki, and easy to recognise. So anyone who services s2000 will be able to tell...
  52. startrack

no i-vtec cover

they rattle very often. One trick is to raise it with some washers, so even though it vibrates it doesn't touch anything and therefore no rattle. I think mine stayed on for 2 months.... Regarding painting your cam cover, you can do some very cool effects. However there is little point unless...
  53. startrack

Stock Engine - Rotrex Supercharger 7.5psi

Hi, I have a car with a rotrex supercharger, a stock engine and 370 bhp. The engine actually takes the boost very nicely, and mine doesn't even use more oil than before. I have no problem whatsoever with the Rotrex unit, however in my car I wasn't satisfied with the kit (the brackets, the...
  54. startrack

S2000 & NSX Carlsberg don't make threads.....

I think they you're right there, they do seem to be able to pull amazing things off. Maybe it's because they love making their cars unique, and don't hesitate changing colours and trying new shapes... And bodywork is way cheaper over there too :D
  55. startrack

HOT Rockingham 15/11/08…

Only 2 spaces left as we've just taken one ;)
  56. startrack

HOT Rockingham 15/11/08…

fair comment.... you *******!!! :getcoat:
  57. startrack

S2000 & NSX Carlsberg don't make threads.....

**awesome thread find award** goes to H a t t o n :)
  58. startrack

quick kpro question

dude, what do you mean by the "manifold, the tdi north one" ??
  59. startrack

S2000 & NSX sexy S2k-s with concave wheels

they generated some interest at least! I love the first one, but I reckon it's a bit too hardcore for most people. Come on Dappa you know you want to man! Like Dappa was saying sn:afu, you need to add another 1-2k for a proper painting/fitting of the bodykit. these things aren't cheap, but...
  60. startrack

S2000 & NSX sexy S2k-s with concave wheels

and for fun :D
  61. startrack

quick kpro question

no. the kpro keeps the map in the rom. Unless it get corrupted, you should be able to reuse the map.
  62. startrack

quick kpro question

Hard to say like that, only a test on a dyno will tell you that. But I'd say the gruppeM, if it was properly tuned. the rsx cold air map ignition timing/fuelling is quite off the mark to an ep3 with induction tbh.
  63. startrack

quick kpro question

the map shouldn't be too far off, but since the GruppeM flows more air in you might running a bit rich. safe but bad fuel economy.
  64. startrack

S2000 & NSX Productive day on the S!

I'm sorry I wasn't there Matt, I am not feeling too well today, but I'm gonna go now coz we want to finish most of the wiring today. lol @ "early stages" :D if you knew what's on the chassis mate ;) or in the engine :D and that freaking wiring ! I've never spent that many hours on a single car...
  65. startrack

S2000 & NSX Productive day on the S!

the S is looking very clean ;) C ya tomorrow Matt then. I'll be at TGM too.
  66. startrack

standard honda clutch

sounds like the common "problem" with the clutchmaster.... You might just need to adjust your pedal mate. it's a b*tch to do, but it should clear all your issues. Basically the pedal doenst push enough in the clutch, and the plate aren't clearing the flywheel. I had the same in my car when we...
  67. startrack

one more update ... Proper start button :D
  68. startrack

standard honda clutch

Exedy is what I've been recommended if you go aftermarket. They actually make the plates from the clutchmasters btw... Do you mind going more into the details of what happen with the clutchmasters?
  69. startrack

1993 EG6 SiR aka "EMO"

very niiiiice !
  70. startrack

Today I worked on fitting hard bushes (we got a WHOLE set, well actually 2 sets...) whilst Romain was fitting the main girdle, cleaning up the engine loom, and painting some smaller bits. The hard bushes that we are using are mainly from Progress Auto. They make the Energy Suspension look like...
  71. startrack

Yep that's the one. Last night it was in one of TGM's oven, so it won't be in such a poorly state for much longer :D Romain reopened the box to check that everything was in good working order and to finish to install the carbon coated synchro that we started a few months back. Last time they...
  72. startrack

No Problem dude, I'll update the first post with the specs ...
  73. startrack

The whole post is gone :( here is what it use to look like: Specs Engine: B20B block EK9 Head Cams RocketMotorsport M24x Golden eagle adjustable cam gear RM Valves springs and Titanium retainer Supertech flatvalve CP pistons 12,5:1, 85,5bore Eagle rods ACL race bearings Balance engine...
  74. startrack

S2000 & NSX New toy...

like I said on txt, treat it with respect :D and it rewards you like no other car I've driven. And wet or not, be nice in corners :lol:
  75. startrack

S2000 & NSX S2K Brake Pads

putting some carbon lorraine on groupN discs all around. on standard discs, ds2500 ftw.
  76. startrack

S2000 Turbo part 2

Been in that car after the mapping, and yeah, it's niiiiice. I'm happy for you mate, at least one of the mean black machines is finally back on track :twisted:
  77. startrack

eibachs

As far as springs go Eibachs are good ones which aren't as expensive as Spoons but give you the same thing...
  78. startrack

Artech Tuning S2000 build up

Fair enough mate :lol: It looks better in the flesh tbh, will have to get better pics once I have the proper nuts and the center caps are the right colour :rolleyes:
  79. startrack

yeah dude dont worry, was just to get home last night... Rays nuts coming in soon :twisted:
  80. startrack

yeah they fit, they just look crap... I need some proper nuts...
  81. startrack

RACE LOGIC TRACTION CONTROL WITH LAUNCH CONTROL

as far as I know, it's not worth that much money. you're better off getting a better ECU than k-pro which offers traction control from the start if you want it. The DTA s80 is an example of such ECU ...
  82. startrack

Stone Chip Protection Shield GI

u got to stop tailgating lottie ;) :lol: my front is knackered too btw :(
  83. startrack

And now it has decent wheels! Rays G07WT in Winning Blue ... I like ! What do you guys think?
  84. startrack

oh yeah cool, glad he got it working in the end. I've been speaking to him before going away. I didn't put 2 and 2 together and realised it was his car... still feeling the jetlag :D
  85. startrack

Oh really ?! That is a good news :D Do you know what header/exhaust he was running Sara? all the k20 with ITB's I've heard (not many I have to say) where noisier than a 747 taking off...
  86. startrack

CTR or S2000

Get both :D Big problem with the S2k is that everything is more costly. Insurance, petrol, and all parts. so even though the cars are same price an s2k will cost you more. However you do get a more capable car fom the start with the S, where with the CTR you will reach the limit of the car...
  87. startrack

The life of my dc5 so far

I had an english pdf of the system setup somewhere, will try to dig it tonight. It's at home on my pc :(
  88. startrack

you should like my car then mate ;) The rear bumper and diffuser are nice too on this car :twisted:
  89. startrack

My friend at A&J Racing had their S2000 racing last weekend. They came first NA FR. The car is awesome :D
  90. startrack

Stone Chip Protection Shield GI

How useful are these product mate? How do you go by washing the car once you've wrapped it in that plastic film ?
  91. startrack

The life of my dc5 so far

yeah the TEAS system is pretty damn good when properly setup apparently. I've been speaking to some guys in the US who have tried it on a race car and although it felt awkward to get use to, the driver liked it and was quicker. Sadly they aren't too forthcoming with the information though...
  92. startrack

HOT North Weald Car Activity Day 25 April 2008

Some cool cars ! looks like you guys had fun. Anyone tried to blag a pax ride in the chopper ?? :D
  93. startrack

K-pro Light issue (Novice)

You definitely don't need to fiddle with the ODB-2 port. The k-pro manages your ODB-2 so it wont change anything. The code might get cleared but it would come back within seconds anyway. Sounds like 2 things dude. Either you have the wrong sensor ticked into your map, or it's just that you...
  94. startrack

Just re-read that at home... he even put a picture! what a plonker I am :D
  95. startrack

Bulbs

Damn, wtf is wrong with me today!!!! :eek: :eek: must be old age, lack of sleep, and murderous envies at those f*ing useless CityLink idiots for not understanding the concept behind NEXT DAY delivery still 3 days later :mad::mad::evil: Anyway, Thanks Gary, I meant HID.
  96. startrack

Anyone ordered wheels from Neweraparts?

no tax ... in the T&C they say that "The customer understands he is responsible for any import taxes incurred." http://www.neweraparts.com/Service/tabid/70/ctl/Terms/Default.aspx The cart adds the shipping, for my potential 4 Grams Light 57Optimise 2008 Time Attack it would have been 4...
  97. startrack

Bulbs

tried all sorts of bulb. The best I had where the Philips super dupper blue whatever they're called. but still they were pretty ****. Get some LSD if you do drive at night man, the difference is amazing. you can actually see.
Back