• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. trickyteg

My civic type r Fn2 (update)

Looks good mate. I had the same issue on mine but I just put a sticky pad in between the shield and the filter just to stop the slight rattle lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. trickyteg

N77's motors....Audi TT & now 30th Anniversary EP3

Sold the fn2 mate [emoji24] will still be around and coming to the shows. I have little plan to maybe get a dc2 as a project car though just trying to convince the wife [emoji51] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. trickyteg

Yeah at the mo, had a few time wasters tbh Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. trickyteg

Good effort mate car and bike looks great. Can't wait to get back on me bike once I've got me van Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. trickyteg

From EP3 to FN2 - yay or nay?

My fn2 is for sale [emoji12] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. trickyteg

FN2 My Fn2 Type R

Welcome. Get a hks rsk mate sound is awesome Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. trickyteg

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

Does look good mate loving the green Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. trickyteg

Dazaturbo's dc5

Ha ha I had a white dc2 so wanted to try the blue Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. trickyteg

Dazaturbo's dc5

Really nice mate I'm looking at blue dc5's just lately Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. trickyteg

Arctic Blue DC5

Nice teg mate I've been looking at these aswell Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. trickyteg

The Drift Brick Build Thread.

Great build mate for the Lols ha ha can't wait to see some vids Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. trickyteg

DC2 DB8 DC5 Honda Integra DC2 Mods Advice

Yeah it was a cracking car mate still miss it now and I've had the fn2 2 years lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. trickyteg

DC2 DB8 DC5 Honda Integra DC2 Mods Advice

A up mate I used to have a jdm teg as well, I had a tegiwa whale induction kit up rated plugs and leads,tegiwa manifold, decat, custom b pipe and a hks super draga back box with no baffles in lol sounded immense. Had it dyno'd at tdi north before the manifold was fitted and it got 210bhp wished...
  14. trickyteg

honda badge colours customer help

Thorpy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. trickyteg

honda badge colours customer help

There's a guy on Civinfo mate who does them sure he could do you some Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. trickyteg

Tricky's FN2

Bit of an update, the car needed new discs and pads so I got mintex grooved discs from the brake depot and ferodo ds2500 pads so after a few months of them sitting in the dining room lol me and me mate got round to fitting them. To say the olds where rusted on is an understatement lol and I had...
  17. trickyteg

type r sc Fd2

Awesome Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. trickyteg

Loxy's Vivid Blue Pearl FD2 Civic Type R

Looks awesome mate ya don't mess around changing cars lol back to honda ftw lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. trickyteg

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

Looking good mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. trickyteg

Integra DC5 Type R

Looks great mate, still think about getting one if these after the fn2 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. trickyteg

FN2 Front Discs & Pads

Hey mate I've gone for ferodo ds2500 pads a lot of people seem to have them and rate them then I'm going to get some grooved discs from the brake depot. Pads aren't fitted yet waiting to get the discs then will be done in one go. Pretty sure ep3 discs are the same as fn2 Sent from my iPhone...
  22. trickyteg

FN2 FN2 LED Lights

A guy on Civinfo sells brighter bulbs mate and you can tint your lights using spi vision film Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. trickyteg

Yeah it does make such a difference but now I can't help but give it some lol. Cheers for that mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. trickyteg

Sounds great don't it mate. I could do with getting a new red filter on mine. The yellow one is getting a little dirty Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. trickyteg

Lol yeah mate you will notice your mpg goes down lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. trickyteg

Awesome mate you will love the noise lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. trickyteg

Tricky's FN2

Cheers mate. Yeah you will love the noise get it fitted ASAP lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  28. trickyteg

Tricky's FN2

So then one day on the way home from work I hit a stupid pheasant lol to witch broke the front gp bumper so had to get it plastic welded and sprayed again and it looks great can't tell it's been done then to finish it off I bought new fog covers lol cuz I lost one lol so went for black ones to...
  29. trickyteg

Tricky's FN2

Then I managed to persuade the mrs to buy me a hks rsk for my birthday and Christmas so after looking at it in the spare room for ages lol my birthday came round so went straight round to me old mans and got it fitted and yeah it sound awesome and got no flat spots. Sent from my iPhone using...
  30. trickyteg

Tricky's FN2

Also bought some sill stickers I think they make a nice difference to the dull silver sills Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  31. trickyteg

Tricky's FN2

So been a while so here is a slight up date got a few stickers for under the bonnet one is cuz I always say it when messing with the mrs lol and one is out of respect Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  32. trickyteg

Integra DC2

Cracking job there mate teg looks ace
  33. trickyteg

Todd's Championship White Honda Integra DC5.

Teg looks great mate going to have to get one next
  34. trickyteg

The story of Flo, my milano FN2..

Coming along nicely
  35. trickyteg

MilanoChris' Evo IX

Looks great mate
  36. trickyteg

Jdm 96" Dc2

Yeah me and my mate went to tdi at the same time he made 220 so it was really close between us lol
  37. trickyteg

Jdm 96" Dc2

Have a play with a standard dc5 lol and I'm sure you will know if it's around that power by the surprise on the dc5 owners face lol
  38. trickyteg

Jdm 96" Dc2

Lovely teg mate good power, my old one made 210 bhp with tegiwa manifold, decat and hks super draga at tdi north
  39. trickyteg

My Championship white Civic Type-R Fn2

Really nice mate
  40. trickyteg

Nice bit of tig welding there mate car looks great sat out side the Honda dealer
  41. trickyteg

Nice Shot

Very nice
  42. trickyteg

My CW Integra DC5

Awesome mate
  43. trickyteg

FN2 removing restrictive exhaust for sound

Try just removing the box on the b pipe first see if that makes much difference mate
  44. trickyteg

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Interested in seeing the final stage mate
  45. trickyteg

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

Your car looked great today mate. The models were great to he he
  46. trickyteg

Tricky's FN2

So as promised GP pack has been fitted today, got me old man to help fit them. Followed the Honda instructions exactly and yeah not to bad took us 5 hours with coffee breaks to get it all done and to finish it off I painted the tow hook gloss black. Pleased with my days work but pictures aren't...
  47. trickyteg

Tricky's FN2

Cheers mate was thinking of getting them sprayed gloss black once gp pack is on.
  48. trickyteg

Tricky's FN2

Bit of an update for you guys; Needed two new tyres on the back so got falken 452's then needed rear discs and pads so just got OE ones. I've also bought an R battery strap ( always wanted one ) and finally got the GP pack sprayed. If I have time before jap fest I will try and fit them. The last...
  49. trickyteg

car stereo

My screen did that a few times and stayed on a day or so then went back to normal. Hasn't done it in ages so fingers crossed.
  50. trickyteg

roof corrosion

Was thinking of going back and getting them to do more pictures and paint depths and getting in touch with HUK my self
  51. trickyteg

roof corrosion

I tried claiming with mine got told it wasn't covered because I missed last years paint inspection
  52. trickyteg

New 2012 Honda Civic spy photos/chat

^ I would join ya on that one mate lol
  53. trickyteg

My FD2

Hey mate car looks great. How much do these go for now roughly
  54. trickyteg

FN2 Brake caliper painting

how mine came
  55. trickyteg

Paul's FN2

Nice. Got the best colour lol
  56. trickyteg

Todd's CW DC5... Looks great
  57. trickyteg

Tyre Shine?

I use megs and I cut up an old sponge and it seems to work fine
  58. trickyteg

Todd's CW DC5... Want lol looks great
  59. trickyteg

A few night shots of my dc2 :)

Looks great buddy
  60. trickyteg

My Type Rx Dc2

Teg looks great
  61. trickyteg

The new Civic Type R

Nice car mate welcome along
  62. trickyteg

Tricky's FN2

Here you go baldydave as you can just make out the long strip down the side it isn't that visible when your stood back from the car
  63. trickyteg

Tricky's FN2

It is a bit harsh but doesn't bother me tbh
  64. trickyteg

Tricky's FN2

Hi mate no I ordered the titanium colour so it was cheaper to buy them. As for the fog light protectors I had trouble at first when I only had 3 small bits of that the tape on them but then I put a long strip along one side and now I have no trouble at all. I will take a pic while I'm on my...
  65. trickyteg

Black 96 Spec Dc2

Wasn't to bad to be honest cuz I know one of the lads who works at Tegiwa and he did it
  66. trickyteg

Tricky's FN2

Cheers mate
  67. trickyteg

Black 96 Spec Dc2

This was my old teg not to every ones taste but I liked it.
  68. trickyteg

Tricky's FN2

Not really an update as such just thought I would show what I've been up to. Had a go cleaning my mats with my mates carpet cleaning machine here are some before and afters.
  69. trickyteg

Black 96 Spec Dc2

You got any more plans to mod it mate
  70. trickyteg

Black 96 Spec Dc2

Cracking teg mate
  71. trickyteg

KruzadR's S15

Looks mint. Always wanted one
  72. trickyteg

ram air ducting to stock air box on fn2

Will defo be doing this great job mate
  73. trickyteg

My new civic type r Fn2 Cracking job with the cold air fed on the standard box need to do this to mine now I have a k and n filter in it
  74. trickyteg

My 2007 FN2

Seats look really good dude
  75. trickyteg

My alabaster silver FN2

Hi car looks great best colour of course
  76. trickyteg

my CW 96spec teg build - dslr pics added

my CW 96spec teg build - few new pics 3/11/12 Just awesome
  77. trickyteg

EDIT ----

Modd's Alabaster FN2 Progress thread. Great car mate
  78. trickyteg

What's your car's current mileage?

Whats your cars current mileage? Mine has just rolled onto 52k
  79. trickyteg

my CW 96spec teg build - updates inc diffuser 22/10/12 Mate don't sell it I wished I never sold my teg there awesome cars
  80. trickyteg

Jerky on first start up

Yeah have the same mate I just leave it to idle a little before I set off then it seems fine
  81. trickyteg

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

Staffs Deltic FN2 Look great mate
  82. trickyteg

my CW 96spec teg build - updates inc diffuser 22/10/12 Teg looks great mate makes me miss mine lol
  83. trickyteg

Tricky's FN2

Small update, parsco grounding kit. Quality bit of kit, also bought a GP pack but its going to have to wait till its sprayed and fitted due to the car needing 50k service. Also started the stickers under the bonnet lol
  84. trickyteg

FK2 FK2 general discussion

New model Civic Type R ? Just seen this on fb sounds good hope it all comes true
  85. trickyteg

FN2 Help make my mind up!

Hey mate not sure about maps and stuff as I'm new to fn2 but the gp pack can be bought on eBay from Honda if you get a different colour like orange, blue or titanium it's a lot cheaper then you can just get it resprayed to your colour that's what I have just done
  86. trickyteg

DC2 DB8 DC5 2 grand integra !!!!! Dc5 :-)

If its all good then mate keep her clean and enjoy. I always wanted a dc5
  87. trickyteg

My New Mugen

Looks awesome mate
  88. trickyteg

My 98 spec JDM DC2

Not sure about the blue but still a nice clean teg makes me miss mine lol
  89. trickyteg

2010 FN2 GT - Deep Sappire Blue Pearl

A up mate spoke to you while you were Waiting To go down the strip again. Your fn2 is awesome looks stunning
  90. trickyteg

Cw dc5

Nice car mate always wanted one
  91. trickyteg

what windscreen cleaner?

AG super resin polish
  92. trickyteg

FN2 foglight protectors

Cheers mate just ordered some
  93. trickyteg

FN2 foglight protectors

I've got the same problem where did you get more of the 3m stuff from loxy
  94. trickyteg

stereom1ke's FN2 Type R GT Deep Pearl Bronze. 1st Type R.

Cars looking good mate some nice touches going on
  95. trickyteg

Tricky's FN2

Cheers mate the bloke who had it before me did that lol
  96. trickyteg

Tricky's FN2

Just a small up date. Honda socks and blue fog light protectors
  97. trickyteg

Kopite's Milano FN2 - Updated Snow Foam and HD Wax :)

I do like white wheels but from experience they are a pain to keep clean
  98. trickyteg

What is this black stuff under engine oil cap? [Photo]

Could always give it a try mate
  99. trickyteg

What is this black stuff under engine oil cap? [Photo]

Has it ever been flushed with an engine cleaner or Something like that.
Back