• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Reddy

2003 Integra Type R DC5

If you ever park that DC5 next to mine, i will shoot you.
  2. Reddy

DC5 Setup??

Taking the loverly "flo" to Cadwell july 6th, after a little outing at snetterton last month and a rather "loose" rear end, i thought it better to do a little work before embarking on the mini ring!!, before I decide to keep Flo long term I would just like to see how the car reacts to some...
  3. Reddy

Parada spec 2's fitted £70

lol, every couple of months me!. ps gonna keep FLO for a while and see what its like on track with some mild changes before I decide to sell or mod to hell!! at cadwell 6th july.
  4. Reddy

TP takes Baby ROTREX to FI FWD win in Time Attack

Great Stuff!!, will be seeing you guys soon to start on my DC5.
  5. Reddy

Parada spec 2's fitted £70

Just to let you guys know, Jeffereries tyres bromsgrove, 215/40/17 fitted for £70 each, Bargain.
  6. Reddy

What's NEW???

Cheers guys I'll start poking around, I remember Ollies rotrex'd car and it was awesome, so a toda 2.2 with Rotrex would be about the Ideal setup?? I think that would be fantastic in a DC5.
  7. Reddy

What's NEW???

Cheers guys, Whatever I do it will be for track abuse as apposed to 1/4 mile work. I like the sound of the Toda 2.2 with charger, Any companies or uk based site I can look at please.
  8. Reddy

What's NEW???

nothing then :lol:
  9. Reddy

HOT Snetterton 07/03/09…

I'll check my race dates now, will be at Spa 22nd!!:twisted: Checked, racing 10th and 22nd 23rd. What date is Croft?? oh just seen 10th LOL, never mind.
  10. Reddy

HOT Snetterton 07/03/09…

Looks like you all had an awsome day, I'll come and join you for the next one.
  11. Reddy

What's NEW???

Hey guys I've been away for a while (not prison) And Have a DC5 now, has there been any new developments in the tuning circles? My last CTR was jrsc'd by Tdi north, I know Seize2's (olly) black CTR was on a Rotrex charger making @450bhp? Im not really bothered with staying N/A tuning, bang for...
  12. Reddy

10.69 @ 137.27

Very well done Scott, easy on them pistons!!
  13. Reddy

EP3 FN2 test drive thread

havin a test drive sunday at brinley honda, cannock, so we'll se eh! have a dc2 at mo, also just found out my jrsc'd ctr was wrote off by the new owner after a week!
  14. Reddy

FD2 FD2 Dyno'd by Litchfield Imports

I must admit Im thinkng about one of these:D, sold my house and livin the parents for a while:( at 33:lol: goona get some toys:rolleyes:
  15. Reddy

FD2 FD2 Dyno'd by Litchfield Imports

They are really smart ain't they, not sure I'd blow 23k on one though. anyone fancy a nice DC2?:D
  16. Reddy

Got a Dc2!

yeah cant wait to get back on the track too, goona do a few track days and see how it performs, then decide wether or not to mod it n keep it for a while, the ATR was good on the track but was a in too good a condition to strip out and ruin also think its weak point for me was the gear box - to...
  17. Reddy

Got a Dc2!

Woo have another honda, folgged the ATR which was a great car now have a loverly 96 teg type R, I'll get the pics up asap, gonna hop ova to HOT now and book some track days!!! see ya all soon!! Ps sorry for been away so long:D
  18. Reddy

CPL Racing goes into the 10 Second Bracket

Very impressive, congrates to all at CPL. hope to be back on the boost drug sooon!
  19. Reddy

Accord type r power

Agreed had both great car on track and much more composed than the ctr, diff helps! Power wise, 280 bhp is max on this engine, liners are a weak point, most fast ATR's contain the prelude 2.2 engine with a turbo. If you are keeping the car I'd look out for a prelude engine and take your time...
  20. Reddy

Time Attack 2007 1st round NA Winner - DC2!

Well done!, was there myself and had a few laps in my Accord:D
  21. Reddy

FN2 It's done, it's run in.... ish

cool pics fella, car looks mint!! Enjoy it dude.:D
  22. Reddy

CH1 Clutch slip ATR

Hey Guys, Just got my ATR last week but I think it needs a clutch, pedal is right at the top and put it 4th at low speed and punch it, the revs rise. QUESTION, Where to buy one, which one, and what should I be paying?? ta,
  23. Reddy

Super Charger Comparison

:( so sad!!! just re-read this post, for the first time in months after selling my CTR!!! gutted still. And will definately get another jrsc'd civic or dc5.
  24. Reddy

Pod Results - Do-Luck Pro Shoot Out - FWD Class

Thats Crazy Paul, that They didnt let you run :? I had no Idea :shock:
  25. Reddy

JRSC CRACKED INLET

Yeah I think so and seize2. Apparentely caused by fouling either side, not the bolts being of poor quality. Mine hasnt suffered from the bolts snapping
  26. Reddy

Considering switching from S/C to turbo

I Thought about this to, But On track as you know Its nowt about how much power you have, but how it's put down and made, big bhp with a turbo, In my opinion would'nt be as driveable or ultimately as quick as what you have, I see the point for more once in Forth gear, Thats only going to gain...
  27. Reddy

JRSC CRACKED INLET

Well I have being keeping an eye on my manifold and nave noticed today that the crack has re-appeared.. So Im going to have to get a new manifold this time, i've aralditeded it for the time being. So, please, other owners check yours for hairline fractures like mine.
  28. Reddy

Will removing my Strut Brace affect my Geometry Setup?

I can assosiate with that. U selling it?
  29. Reddy

who knows about car electrics?

:lol: LOL at this :lol:
  30. Reddy

Will removing my Strut Brace affect my Geometry Setup?

why's it coming off :wink:
  31. Reddy

Oulton park Tomorrow 11th

Sounds good to me. not much heavy braking there, so I should be ok :lol:
  32. Reddy

Mallory £169 16th sept Donnington 1st oct £99 15th £99 29th £99 Silverstone 10th £189
  33. Reddy

Awesome Track, Full International, Very technical too, Lots of up and down sections and fast 4th-5th gear corners then imeadiately hard on the anchors :twisted: Brilliant, Quite an unforgiving track if you get it wrong theres not much run off in parts and after the 2nd chicane where you go up...
  34. Reddy

Hondas-on-Track

As asked elsewhere, Could I attend LAST MINUTE if spaces????????????
  35. Reddy

2400cc engine from America

Any luck on finding anything suitable yet??
  36. Reddy

God I need a DIFF LOL

Well I think I should go for AP's, but the misses does deal with Alcon which are the dogs, Alcon do a kit for Evo's so I'd need to speak to them about a fitment. After riding in that Cup challenge spec golf, It really did highlight how inadiquate my drivetrain is!! Thinking of stripping and...
  37. Reddy

God I need a DIFF LOL

Just sent a deposit off to another member, for a Quaffe ABT diff 8). Hiding £400 from the wife isnt to much of a problem, but £1500 for brakes might be a little harder!!!. Anyone fancy an Armarni leather jacket??, X/box, PS2,epson printer, Yamaha acustic quitar, Two siamese 1 yr old...
  38. Reddy

Silence IS Golden

Thats good to hear, I think I remember you swapping your b/box, while at the track, a while ago.
  39. Reddy

God I need a DIFF LOL

:lol: MY Life!!! That was fun today! Oulton Park @280 bhp fwd No Diff :lol: Wasnt really an issue at Silverstone at all, being so fast an wide, but Oulton!!, :twisted: Brilliant track quite technical, was throwing it over the kurbs into knickerbrooke then out over them again, then...
  40. Reddy

Silence IS Golden

Will get it to TDi asap. Oulton park today, I Was tested at 90db!!!! :D I can go to Donnington now!!!. Might try a b pipe soon to see how much louder it is.
  41. Reddy

Silence IS Golden

No, And Im at Oulton Park in the morning :| Would asume that some mapping will be in order, but surley it would be richer if anything :| :idea:
  42. Reddy

Silence IS Golden

And theres no P in mine now :wink: ps. got any rear discs :oops:
  43. Reddy

Silence IS Golden

I must say that it is Very quite now. Ive just been out looking for SCALPS :roll: Looks and sounds like a stocker 8) Although I think it has lost a little pull over 130. :wink: Sara, that setup would easily be under 98db
  44. Reddy

Silence IS Golden

So, can I change the B pipe, and still retain a resonable amount of silencing?.
  45. Reddy

Silence IS Golden

IIRC Guy tested the standard pipes to @300bhp before coming restrictive I still have DC headers on though, Some mapping maybe required now. We'll see what happens on the dyno.
  46. Reddy

LOL. The P has gone!. I confussed people :lol: IM BACK :roll: :wink:
  47. Reddy

Sorry its short notice, But you aint doing anything Friday 11th pop along to Oulton Park come say hi and hitch a ride. Paul.
  48. Reddy

Silence IS Golden

:lol: After a couple of years with a Scorpion system, Ive had it taken OFF today at Brindley Honda and the Origonal system put back on...... and its Flippin brilliant to have back on!. So now I have mega Stealth I Did love the System but Im old now and it was making me look a All...
  49. Reddy

:oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :wink: ok.
  50. Reddy

Doesnt Guy@cpl offer a 2.4 conversion??? IIRC
  51. Reddy

As little as $500, Don't we get the 2.4 CRV anyway?
  52. Reddy

First Trackday Tomorrow!

Glad you all had a Fantasic time.
  53. Reddy

To spoiler or not

I posted about a BTCC wing in the early days at ctro and got flamed for the idea!! You can buy them @£800 but they are actually quite poor in quality iirc, not guaranteed for road use. I'd LOVE my car BTCC kitted out would look :twisted: :twisted: But then I'd love lots of things :roll:
  54. Reddy

First Trackday Tomorrow!

Coool, Im glad you all made it round safely!!!! 11th August Oulton Park anybody????
  55. Reddy

First Trackday Tomorrow!

I'd love to get hold of a Virgin :twisted: :wink: and thrash em :lol:
  56. Reddy

First Trackday Tomorrow!

:lol: :lol: Im gutted I couldnt make it!! Hope they all had an AWESOME time and really caught the bug for it!!
  57. Reddy

First Trackday Tomorrow!

Track insurance is realy only any good if you TOTAL the car. which non of you will do on a Novice night. Unless your Bonkers or a wheel falls off at 120mph or Sara drives your car on the grass or your still drunk from the night before. :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: Sorry Sara :lol: was a...
  58. Reddy

First Trackday Tomorrow!

Beware the first corner, They have a troll that throws oil as Track Virgins come past!! :lol:
  59. Reddy

First Trackday Tomorrow!

Oh Christ, 39 type r's all wreacked, the classifieds is going to be Choc a Block thursday!!!
  60. Reddy

First Trackday Tomorrow!

Leave them as standard mate. Maybe a couple of psi either way depending on conditions, but you'd hardly feel any difference. between 32-36psi is fine on a road tire.
  61. Reddy

First Trackday Tomorrow!

HA HA, he can, if your going in a straight line!!! :lol: :wink: Pete......why you not driving??????????
  62. Reddy

my new DB8 R

Very sweet looking, I love em. to nice to ruin. Although 'd love a battered teg for a track car 8)
  63. Reddy

First Trackday Tomorrow!

I give you all 10mins then the NOVICE idea will go out the window!! :lol: GUARANTEED!!!
  64. Reddy

First Trackday Tomorrow!

:cry: :cry: Wish I was coming :cry: :cry:
  65. Reddy

First Trackday Tomorrow!

A big lump of wood. to jam the slow fookers throttle peddles down!.
  66. Reddy

First Trackday Tomorrow!

HA HA hA You'll have butterflys as big as bats in your stomach in the morning!!! As soon as your on track they'll disapear though. Realy nothing to worry about though tbh, just let faster people past, then try and keep up, I wish more people on here would do them, much safer than...
  67. Reddy

Silverstone Testing

Cool, Ive got some time off this week, Im decorating at home but will try to pop along. Can I have a drive :lol:
  68. Reddy

Toda Stroker Kit with JRSC

LOL. I don't think I'll be at brands :cry: G, get the 9psi boost man! :twisted: Im gonna have to follow you around Paul, just to see how bad you realy are!!! :lol: :wink: I'm now thinking about going racing again, Sainsburys on a Sunday just doesnt do it for me!!
  69. Reddy

You kinda manage to put it better than me :oops: My car feels more progressive JRSC than N/A in power delivery, and a highly tuned N/A ctr, surely you will lose some drivability???? Lumpy low down??? maybe?? Also why spend 10k to get @300 N/A when a blower can do it for 3k :? Every one...
  70. Reddy

No one will fit my mid-pipe for me :cry: :cry: :cry:

Local independent garage is the best bet. iih.
  71. Reddy

I Agree with this to a certain extent. A high power fwd car in the wet is a waste of time booting. Period. But on a wet day, you should'nt be racing around anyway fwd or 4wd. On track I believe a powerfull fwd sorted car like the CTR, can be as quick if not quicker than what is regarded as...
  72. Reddy

Forum Stickers - Applying them!

Ive moved it to the right but think it looks better where it was imo
  73. Reddy

what gains can i expect?

Great mod, I have one. Was the first mod I did, although I did not have it R/R tuned at the same time. Still have it, but have to buy an MOT every year !! :wink: .
  74. Reddy

Seems to be the way to go for everyday performance at the moment... but who's to say Turbo will not be soon? Ryans car went very well at Jap show, on a modest set up. Personally, I have not driven or been in one yet so I don't know what drivability is like, Ry has done both jrsc and...
  75. Reddy

My engine died!

Glad it wasnt serious mate, Just next time it happens you'll be thinking. Ah It's only the dizzy.... look behind and see a trail of pistons and crap on the floor :lol:
  76. Reddy

Stoptec brakes

:lol: The boy just does not care a jot :lol:
  77. Reddy

Congrats CPL Racing Fastest FWD Car Full Stop :)

You do have some random smilies mate :lol:
  78. Reddy

Congrats CPL Racing Fastest FWD Car Full Stop :)

Yeah Top Job done. well done mate :D I think Im gonna be there with yer soon!!! And 11.3 :shock: That is a 10 sec car DEFINATELY! fook :shock: Ps I nearly went head on just outside the pod :? being a pr1ck! then took the piss outa an STi... soooo slowwww. ha ha.
  79. Reddy

How Smug is this man!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry mate I anit no David Bailey!!!!!!
  80. Reddy

How Smug is this man!!

We are never going to hear the last of a 12sec run :lol: :lol: Well done mate.
  81. Reddy

Cool cheers for the link has. can I have the buddy club seat now :lol:
  82. Reddy

This would be the K24 from the latest accord :?:
  83. Reddy

Good luck mate with what ever you do Im sure we'd all like to see a stroked jrsd CTR, I wondered about building a spare engine myself and didn't too realise that the Toda kit would not be compatable. 2.4 is an option though. Iirc Guy is doing something along the 2.4 lines :?:
  84. Reddy

Standard backbox and b-pipe

:lol:
  85. Reddy

700whp NHB CTR in Fast Car magazine!!!!

I vote. a civic only day, to find the fastest all round CTR :lol: on track with a pro driver doing the test. 8)
  86. Reddy

Stoptec brakes

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :? crikey
  87. Reddy

Congratulations CPL Racing Fastest FWD Civic (pics) added

That is certainly going to make some high 10 sec cars sit up and take notice when up against one :D
  88. Reddy

keep an eye out for an 8 grand EP3.

Nice one rossy.. Now get modding :twisted:
  89. Reddy

keep an eye out for an 8 grand EP3.

Good luck finding the right motor m8, Im sure 8k will get a decent 02 now.
  90. Reddy

Turbo Civic Type R with 11PSI

Good results m8, nice power low down too 8)
  91. Reddy

Oulton Park 15th July track day.

I will be doing this date at Oulton Park. 105 db's £199. www.oultonpark.co.uk
  92. Reddy

Congratulations CPL Racing Fastest FWD Civic (pics) added

8) 8) Pete...........Dragging on Federals :lol:
  93. Reddy

700whp NHB CTR in Fast Car magazine!!!!

If it's that good..... Lets see it perform then. Track or strip I like Tarticus do not believe it untill proven on the black stuff where it matters. Dyno figures are only half the story. I, hope it is as good as claimed.
  94. Reddy

CTR with Charger, Cams & Nos

Good work fella.... Stelth is awesome fun :lol: So you'd reccomend getting cams then :D .. Have you had a deceble(noise) reading by any chance???
  95. Reddy

injen hydro seal

You're on the ball :lol: Looks a usefull bit of kit, would stop the filter gettin dirty, I supose you could just keep changing them every so often.
  96. Reddy

Debadged

I might do this tommorow :| The red R is flaking anyway....
  97. Reddy

injen hydro seal

Link not working mate.
  98. Reddy

Debadged

Hmm. I can't do it, I just can't bring myself to peal off the type r sticker!!!
Back