• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. CunniBlingus

CunniBlingus' shiny new R....

Ok so it's been a while since I've posted a large thread on here or driven any sort of R, around 3 years to be exact! After moving house and changing jobs I needed a cheaper and more practical car, so I sold the type R and bought a Audi A4 diesel to help with the move and lugging stuff about...
  2. CunniBlingus

Post your entire cleaning collection!

My entire collection!
  3. CunniBlingus

EP3 Track day car!

Ok, so I've been out of the Honda scene for a few years now (owned a NHB Prem) and I'm considering in buying another EP3 to do something that I've always wanted to do! Track day weekends! I've seen a satin silver 52 plate with 138k on the clock. Would you say that's a tad too high and also what...
  4. CunniBlingus

EP3 roof rail question

I know this question has been asked, but I'm still struggling to find one! I'm planning on getting a bike in the next few months and I'm also in need of a decent roof rack. Do Thule do one that would fit the civic Type R - EP3? I'm just totally clueless! Help anyone?!
  5. CunniBlingus

Iron X....Bilberry....Very Cherry....???

What's the verdict people, as I'm about out of wheel cleaner! :(
  6. CunniBlingus

Front/Rear disc's & pads

I know this topic has been done to death, though I'm in desperate need of the lot, as they're shot! Should I stick to OEM or will cheaper alternatives do? A friend of mine has suggested Europarts £250 all in... :-S
  7. CunniBlingus

Diamondbrite glaze...

I've been given the two-stage glaze at work this evening and wondered if it's worth a bash? A friend of mine works at the Ford dealer and had a few bottles at home. :lol: I've read that dealers charge £200 or so for a Diamondbrite coating, though on eBay the stuff sells for around a fiver! Is...
  8. CunniBlingus

Wheel squeaking...

My RHD wheel has developed a squeak over the last few weeks. It only seems to make a noise after I've driven it for abit. I had new discs and pads Sept 2007 and another new set of pads last June, so don't think it's them. Only thing I can really think of is that it's the wheel bearings. It also...
  9. CunniBlingus

215/40/17/W Yokohama Parada Spec 2's

I've searched and the cheapest I can find was £84 per corner on Black Circles and that was without delivery and fitting. Does anyone know of places that sell them cheaper?
  10. CunniBlingus

Alpine ida-x305 slow at searching....

Basically since I've updated iPhone to iOS4 the search function on my stereo is going ever so slow. It's not to bad when just twisting the scroller wheel, though when push it in and twist to skip by letter it goes slow as hell! You kind of have to push and twist, listen for beep to say that your...
  11. CunniBlingus

Vikan Brushes...

After speaking to Joe the other weekend and him recommending these brushes I ordered some straight away, as i've had enough with my cheap brushes. They are the Vikan wheel brush and the Vikan multi brush rim cleaner and what a job they do at shifting the dirt...
  12. CunniBlingus

Centre console advice

How many parts is the civic ep3 console? I'm after the rhd section immediatly under the stereo (just left of your foot rest) Reason being is that it's seems to have a huge crack in it and has been bodged with super glue! Funny thing is I've never noticed it until last night. I was wondering...
  13. CunniBlingus

Chewing gum in Recaro's! Grr

Any idea how to get it out? It's quite ingrained inbetween the threads. Have tried ice cubes and got the most of but can't seem to shift the rest! Does anyone know of a product I could get to shift the rest or another method?
  14. CunniBlingus

Rotary Buffer/polishers...

I currently use a Megs G220, though thinking about switching to a rotary this year, as the time it takes with the DA is just ridiculous! Now is it worth spending a little more and getting a Makita or just buying a cheaper one? Also what model do people go for with the Makita, as there seems to...
  15. CunniBlingus

Glue/double sided tape residue

I've had a sat nav installed for the past 3 years and took it out the other day. Where the antenna was on the dash, it's left I little sticky glue mark. Any idea what products I could use? I think AG glue/tar remover would be too strong and any sort out clay bar attempt would be too weak. Any...
  16. CunniBlingus

Mobile size web pages...

I've just been on civinfo on my iPhone and seen that their site changes to fit in the screen. Abit like Amazon and Facebook when you log on. Any idea what's involved to do this on this site?
  17. CunniBlingus

Stereo question....Another problem!

I'm thinking of purchasing alpine x305 and kce-400BT for christmas and was wondering if i needed this cable - KCE-433iV??? http://www.audio66.com/product.asp?id=5944&cat=20&man=1&main=1&userid=171932033401096639351852 If any of you have this stereo can you let me know asap, as i'm...
  18. CunniBlingus

JDM wind deflectors sticky foam help!

I bought some wind deflectors today and i'm after some sticky tape so put them on with. N3YL B seemed to remember someone finding the ultimate tape to use, and i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.
  19. CunniBlingus

Decent MOT garages in Derby

Does anyone know of any has i'm going elsewhere this year.
  20. CunniBlingus

VW Polo problems

Now i know it isn't Honda or anything, though my mrs Polo keeps popping out of 1st when lifting clutch every now and again. Now it's a 1.2 58 plate so it's not exactly old and she hardly does any miles in it. I've searched the forums and can only find problems with the GTi 1.4 gear box. She's...
  21. CunniBlingus

FN2 550bhp FN2 on Auto Trader!

2007 HONDA CIVIC 2.0 I-VTEC Type R GT 3dr Hatchback Full Description: 8,190 miles, 3 Door Hatchback, Red, Petrol, Manual, ABS, Alarm, Alloy wheels, Audio remote control, Body coloured bumpers, Climate control, supercharged, KW suspension, water injection kit, aem system, lowered 60mm, new...
  22. CunniBlingus

Engine bay clean

I'm thinking of degreasing my engine bay this afternoon and was wondering if someone could kindly post a pic up showing me where I need to cover up. I'm going to be using chemical guys orange degreaser and meguiars all purpose cleaner, then jet off using pressure washer. Will this be ok? Or...
  23. CunniBlingus

First major crash!

Had abit of a bump in Leeds last night due to the weather and in need of a decent garage to get the work done. I managed to slide down a icy road on abit of a hill, across a junction missing on-coming traffic, head on into a high kerb and launched me into a 6ft iron fence! :eek: Now in need of...
  24. CunniBlingus

OEM wheel colour/code

I'm thinking about getting my alloys refurbed for this summer and want them painted the orginal silver. They are the facelift UK EP3 wheels, if anyone knows the code or a paint finish as close as possible to the centre cap colour that'd be great.
  25. CunniBlingus

Alloy swap and clean

I'm due to swap my alloys over next month and was wondering the best way to clean them. I'm thinking about using bilberry wheel cleaner then giving them a clay with some Megs QD. As for sealing i'm unsure whats best. I have CG jetseal, so i could use that, but was thinking of possibly trying PB...
  26. CunniBlingus

Dodo Juice Buckets

What do you think to these? Any of you have a set or think there just overpriced accessories :confused: I personally think there quite cool, though £50 for buckets! :eek:
  27. CunniBlingus

Car cleaning sites

Has anyone ordered from this site before? http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk Came across it earlier and seems quite good. If anyone wants to list the sites they use to buy their products feel free to do so.
  28. CunniBlingus

Hamp Filters

Anyone know where i can get hold of a few Hamp filters for my EP3? I've tried ebay though i'm unsure with the ones from Hong Kong. Where do you all order your's from? (well the people that use them!) :lol:
  29. CunniBlingus

Service manual EP3

Does anyone know where i can get the pdf from?
  30. CunniBlingus

Fiesta drinking oil

My mum has a P reg fiesta and seems to drink oil rapidly, i'm talking like a litre a month! Now i know theres things to check like coolant, head gasket leaks etc but can someone tell me more specifically what and where to check. Car has done around 60k, though hasn't been looked after (not...
  31. CunniBlingus

Rear washer jet blocked

I've come across the first problem of my civic, which seems to some sort of blockage in the rear washer. I've tried using a pin and had no luck. I know there's fluid getting to it as I disconnected the hose where boot hinge is and tired which worked. So the problem lies somewhere in the boot...
  32. CunniBlingus

Honda CRZ and Insight

What do you all think to this? http://www.hybridcars.com/honda/cr-z/photo?page=2 I know its a concept, but wow! I also like the look of the Insight too! Honda CRZ Honda Insight
  33. CunniBlingus

Supra engine build

Me and my mate are attempting to rebuild his 2jz gte and i was wondering if any of you have attemped this. For people that don't know the engine, its a 3.0 Twin Turbo A/T. Neither of us have great knowledge on building engines, though we've got through out the winter to do it, so wouldn't be...
  34. CunniBlingus

PIONEER AVIC X1R and IPOD

I've got a PIONEER AVIC X1R which i've had for a few years now and was wondering if i could connect this, Pioneer CD-IB100 II iPod Adapater and then connect an ipod touch Would this work...
  35. CunniBlingus

Rotas.....

Right i've decided to buy some alloys ready for the summer months and narrowed it down to 3 different sets of Rota's, though can't decide! I have a NHB EP3. What you guys think? Rota Circuit 10's 5x114 et45 17x7.5 Bronze Rota Force 'Time Attack' 5x114 et45 17x7.5 Flat black red...
  36. CunniBlingus

Alloys??

I saw this photo on ephatch.com that Jermal posted and wondered who's it was as i'm loving the wheels/nuts and wanted to find out what they both were. I'm guessing they're rota's, though not sure which ones.
  37. CunniBlingus

Prospec Rattle please help!!!

I've recently fitted my Buddyclub prospec and have noticed an annoying rattle when I'm driving :confused: I've not altered the suspension and still using the OEM manifold, though have fitted a JDM rear anti-roll bar. Its seems that the rattle is coming from where the bend in the back box...
  38. CunniBlingus

P reg fiesta

Alright people, your probably thinking what the hell, a fiesta, well its my mums :p Just a quick question, how important is a heat shield that goes over the top of the exhuast on the underside of the car floor and will it fail MOT without one. Thing is she just rang me up and got me to meet...
  39. CunniBlingus

Sidelights...

What is the bulb type/fitment?? After some aftermarket one's to fit along side my HIDs :D
  40. CunniBlingus

Paint code - CW wheels

Whats the code for these?
  41. CunniBlingus

2007 Type R badges on 2005 Type R

Has anyone thought about doing this or even done it already? ie changing over front badge, skirt stickers and rear badge
  42. CunniBlingus

Indicator bulbs!

My front O/S indicator bulb has blown and in need of a replacement. There silver tec's and don't have a clue where i can get them from. Any ideas? Chris
  43. CunniBlingus

My McPremier! Updated 24/09/09 - New bits!

It's been a while since i posted anything on this thread, so i thought i'd start it again. Here's my 55plate NHB McPremier! Purchased it back in Sept 06 and kept it off road until i could insure it in December that year! Here's the list of mods i had on her: Pioneer AVIC-X1R Pioneer 6-disc...
  44. CunniBlingus

CH1 ATR bhp???

I was just wondering what the bhp is in a standard-ish ATR, 1 decided he would take on my standard EP3 on the track. I was quite suprised when i was easily keeping up with him! :cool: He tried to overtake for a second time, though again i dropped it down a cog and i kept up! His car sounded...
  45. CunniBlingus

Wheel squeak

I've noticed a squeak which seems to sound like its coming from either of the front to wheels. N3YL B said it could be pads that need replacing, though its only seen 14k. Just wondered if anyone else had this problem. Chris
  46. CunniBlingus

White CTR alloys

How can i go about getting a set of these? I've heard there's a place in Blackpool which part-ex alloys for them. Any help would be greatful. :cool:
  47. CunniBlingus

Few problems

I've noticed that when i press the button to put up passenger window, just as it gets to top it shakes, like its loose. I've dropped window down half way and tried shaking the glass myself. It does move, though not much. Opposite side is fine. Secondly my right hand side indicator keeps...
  48. CunniBlingus

B-pipe

just another question, after recently fitting my N1, i'm already considering in buying the spoon b-pipe. Does this need modifying to fit onto the OEM manifold,hangers etc..?
  49. CunniBlingus

is it poss..??

to fit a back box without taking wheels off? well offside rear wheel
  50. CunniBlingus

N1 fitting

Do you need anything to join back box to b-pipe? i.e gasket etc.. and am i using same bolts and springs??
  51. CunniBlingus

Spoon exhaust

i'm thinking og buying a spoon n1 back box, though don't know what b-pipe to go for. its a toss up between a spoon b-pipe or a super sprint! whats the difference? noise etc..
  52. CunniBlingus

Help needed

I tired starting car last night and it wouldn't start. thought it might be out of petrol though the engine wasn't turning over and all lights went out when i turned key for ignition. i've not started car for a week now and played a cd for abit yesterday, so im assuming it would be the battery...
  53. CunniBlingus

Brake caliper stickers

Where do i get hold of them?
  54. CunniBlingus

Speed pulse

which wire is it on the second ECU connector? green and white or white and green?
  55. CunniBlingus

Cigarette lighter

Anyone know how to pop off the cigarette lighter when you have the bottom part of dash off? and is the hazard switch same width as cigarette lighter?
  56. CunniBlingus

ITR!

I've recently brought a CTR, though i've spent last half hour drooling over the few tegs in the car's for sale section :twisted: makes me wish i brought one of them instead! :x though with me only being 20, i suppose insurance wouldn't be to clever would it? lol. think i'm goning to stick with...
  57. CunniBlingus

DC sports cover

where can i get hold of 1 of these? and how much?
  58. CunniBlingus

Prada spec II's

Neil what size tyre you got again?
  59. CunniBlingus

Changing stereo

any one know of a guide to help me fit my stereo in car, also where can i find speed pulse wire cheers
  60. CunniBlingus

Finally the time has come!

I finally have my type r, 2005 (55) Premier CTR as its being delivered next wednesday. Can't wait to get modding it! Though i'm still waiting to insure it, as its quite steep atm.
Back