• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Sharkaroo

NosmanN20's Cosmic CTR

I didnt know changing rooms now do engine interiors! ;-)
  2. Sharkaroo

''Mugen'' Pedals from ebay

No problems with these ones so far.
  3. Sharkaroo

http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=208249
  4. Sharkaroo

Tyre stepped?!

Anyone else had a problem with stepped tyres? My rears are stepped and is reccommended I buy new. turned my £10 wheel balance into £230! Only difference is it whuurs at about 60-80+, which i can live with. Does it have any effect on bearings, if it does I think ill order some new tyres.
  5. Sharkaroo

Took the plunge and went for some of these ''Mugen pedals'' they are a bargain compared to the originals, and they dont need drilling well maybe the throttle! If they turn up I shall post my findings of these good looking knock offs! The way knock offs are made these days are like originals anyway!
  6. Sharkaroo

Few New Pics - Cosmic Prem - Using Autoglym High Deff Wax

Gonna get some of that, it looks mint! Maybe ill wait til my broken arm heals, does it take alot of buffing??
  7. Sharkaroo

What alloys look best on cosmic?

Anyone got any pictures of Rota Torque on a cosmic? Im looking at getting some!
  8. Sharkaroo

Bye Bye S2000.Hello EVO number 3 :)

I saw it parked in the Spacko bay at Tesco's!
  9. Sharkaroo

3 for 2 in Halfords

Good for the pocket, just thought i'd let you lot know! Cheapest item free!
  10. Sharkaroo

strange noise at 2000 revs

I got mine over a pit today and had a look, it was the bottom heatsheild bolt, took it off gave it a clean and grolleyed it back on, no worries now!! Its a 13mm bolt if you need to do it.
  11. Sharkaroo

strange noise at 2000 revs

Did they have a look, i seemed to have aquired this 2k rattle!
  12. Sharkaroo

SatNav Issue

Bummer!!
  13. Sharkaroo

SatNav Issue

Why not?? I cant even make a copy of the version I already have, dunno why!
  14. Sharkaroo

SatNav Issue

Is there any way of getting the new version for ''cheaper'', Honda charge the earth!
  15. Sharkaroo

SatNav Issue

Whats the highest version sat nav disc availible for the ep3 standard sat nav? I'm looking for an upgrade?!
  16. Sharkaroo

SatNav Issue

Got lens cleaner today, £3.62 from tesc() worked a treat!
  17. Sharkaroo

SatNav Issue

Ive just recently started getting this, im getting a straw out and blowing through the cd gap, gotta be at least £230 of lung capacity in me, that'll blow the dust off!! lol
  18. Sharkaroo

Cant get boot open.

Is that body in there starting to smell! lol
  19. Sharkaroo

Sharky's Cosmic Prem Pics (New Lungs P2)

They are 90mm pipes so its a bit of a job to fit them in that small cut out in the bumper. Ive polished my knob btw and it looks great!
  20. Sharkaroo

Few updates on my civic Red JDM Mats Cleaned and Fitted an ITG filter (thanks Dotty). Managed to get a good deal on a Janspeed Exhaust, was a bit unsure about it at first, but concluded its a nice system and not too loud.
  21. Sharkaroo

Re name a thread

If i add new pics to an old thread how do i re-name it i.e My car (new pics on pg2)???
  22. Sharkaroo

E-Tech front strut brace....

sounds like a bit of a cnut with a good returns write up!
  23. Sharkaroo

Pics? and of scuff?
  24. Sharkaroo

Is that why they are cheap?!
  25. Sharkaroo

Is anyone gonna grab this group buy by the balls and set one up?
  26. Sharkaroo

My EP3 Civic Type R

My local tesco has run out of these for the past 3 months! Im not paying 60p more for it in halfords either!:mad:
  27. Sharkaroo

i'd be up for a group buy
  28. Sharkaroo

Wanted, a person for a free seat cover.

I tried an integra cover for my premier seats from capital seating but it didnt fit my seats. Wonder if they would do a premier seat cover if someone in Leicester would go? Nice of you to pass on a freebee, you deserve a knighthood!
  29. Sharkaroo

late vtec???

Are your oil levels alright? Just thinking you might have lower oil pressure with a low oil level?
  30. Sharkaroo

spoon

Lazy lob on lol!
  31. Sharkaroo

Standard exhaust price

Thats probably what i'll do!
  32. Sharkaroo

Standard exhaust price

Do you know how much they are from Honda?
  33. Sharkaroo

Standard exhaust price

How much would a really good (nearly new) standard exhaust from the cat - back be worth?!
  34. Sharkaroo

EP3 Tyre Pressure

I hate people that know a little bit about everything but alot about nothing! Thread is a bit pointless might as well close it.
  35. Sharkaroo

Fire extinguisher fitting

I havent really got it for my car, because im quite sure its not gonna spontaneously combust, and i dont smoke. Its to save other people and be a hero, potentially resulting in a hefty reward or knighthood, or just to wear my pants on the outside and not get laughed at!
  36. Sharkaroo

EP3 Tyre Pressure

32 and 30psi are the correct tyre pressures that Honda intended FACT! If you want it in BAR divide psi by atmospheric pressure which is 14.7. You wouldnt overfill your engine oil by an extra few pints now would you! :)
  37. Sharkaroo

Fire extinguisher fitting

Mines in the boot under the carpet chatting to the emergengy air charger!:D
  38. Sharkaroo

Window Tints

What's the legal limit for front windows, I thought you couldnt have anything unless it came out of the factory like it??
  39. Sharkaroo

ITG panel filter

I had a 172 before the type r, only thing i miss is the xenons! Thanks for the info, Merlin are a bit weird their prices are in euros?!
  40. Sharkaroo

ITG panel filter

Im after the ITG panel filter, anyone know the best place to get one from?! Is it the ITG-BH-198 that I need? Thanks
  41. Sharkaroo

civic type r ep3

What a complete sh!t box. No offence!
  42. Sharkaroo

windscreen problems?

I use the silica gel for condensation in my rear tail lights, worked a treat. there has been a slight build up since so ill reseal them in the summer. Dont forget that you can re-use silica gel but putting them in the oven and drying them out slowly!
  43. Sharkaroo

how cheap!!!!!

Meet me in the woods in the new forest, come alone! Btw dont forget i only take cash!
  44. Sharkaroo

New tyres time!

Its time to renew the rubber, I think i'll stick to Bridgestones, im torn between the RE040 and 50's. Has anyone had both and do they reccommend either. Ive heard that the 040's have slightly better rim protection and with summer hopefully on its way its my #1 choice at the mo. How much approx...
  45. Sharkaroo

Janspeed Exhaust.

But they make them out of Stainless Steel, and it would definately be cheaper for me to get a system from there. Im sure they have done one for a civic EP3, just have to find someone with one!
  46. Sharkaroo

Janspeed Exhaust.

Anyone have one on their car. Ive got a friend that works for them and im coming around to the idea of a custom cat back system. Just wanted some reviews maybe?! ;)
  47. Sharkaroo

Red JDM mats in Black/Grey interior?

I bought these, came next day, Brilliant service!
  48. Sharkaroo

My 03 TypeR

If it had a BTCC spec engine and the rest to go with it the stickers would be a valid statement! imo
  49. Sharkaroo

Someone must do seat covers for TYPE R EP3, Non Recaro?

These dont fit premier seats, ive tried them already! Better off going to Hellfrauds and getting universal ones!
  50. Sharkaroo

wind deflectors... any good?

I reckon they make the car look pony! imo obviously!
  51. Sharkaroo

cosmic grey

Deffo the fastest!
  52. Sharkaroo

Texaco 97 octane

Running a few tanks of V-Power after using standard I went from 29 mpg to 32.8 mpg. I does run smoother on start-up/warming up. Also with the cleaning agents in the fuel and the slightly higher octane for an extra what 80p a tank i think its reasonably priced. Just that this Texaco (not Tesco)...
  53. Sharkaroo

EP3 Torque Specifications

Edit, Thanks
  54. Sharkaroo

Bosch Aerotwin Retrofit On CTR

I have the lines form on my windscreen too. Looking on other cars in the carpark at work there is a similar trend on some cars I could see a line in a similar place on a new fiat 500 with flatscreen wipers. Ive just used Autoglym glass polish on the windscreen so ill see if that helps.
  55. Sharkaroo

Texaco 97 octane

I normally fill up with V-power or BP ultimate, which does make it run smoother imo over the pikey petrol. I tried texaco 97 octane the other day and i have noticed a difference in engine note and performance. Could just be me hence asking if anyone else has experienced similar. Type R Ep3 btw!
  56. Sharkaroo

Electrics Ep3

thought so
  57. Sharkaroo

Electrics Ep3

IS it normal in a CTR that when you operate anything electrical with the lights on and engine running that the lights dim, as if it drains power away from the bulbs! Getting stightly annoying. The battery looks quite small on the CTR's would i need a new/bigger one?!
  58. Sharkaroo

Dashboard light Type R ep3

http://www.st200.btinternet.co.uk/Stereo.pdf found this usefull bit about the dash! Will have to pop down to my local Honda shop and get a new bulb!
  59. Sharkaroo

Dashboard light Type R ep3

My button to de-mist the back window has stopped glowing orange when i switch the lights on. Im guessing the bulb has gone, any idea on how to change it? Is removing the dash panel easy? Thanks in advance
  60. Sharkaroo

Petrol prices in your area

Oil is less than $80 a barrell and the prices are still huge! It should be under a £1 a litre everywhere!
  61. Sharkaroo

Passenger Side Xenon Stopped Working

Didn't know honda did xenons.
  62. Sharkaroo

Bosch Aerotwin Retrofit On CTR

These been working well in the awful weather we've had recently?
  63. Sharkaroo

mugen splitter on facelift?

Looks good on that black car.
  64. Sharkaroo

Wheel Colour

White Deffo :cool: btw im not racist, black wheels are just as nice!
  65. Sharkaroo

Door garnish and polished knob!

Just come back form wales and it was parked under a maulting tree, my car had a coat of pine needles on it in which ill be seeing for months I expect!!
  66. Sharkaroo

yes you get in a pack of two with adesive accelerator and just stick it on
  67. Sharkaroo

32.50 delivered! From a Honda garage Ill dig out the part number if you want?
  68. Sharkaroo

There was no way I was paying 100+ for the door garnish on vtec direct, so found some from Honda originals! And a knob i polished!
  69. Sharkaroo

whys my ep3 eating so much oil?

Thats impressive figures!
  70. Sharkaroo

MPG - what's your personal best?

Best for me so far is 32mpg!!
  71. Sharkaroo

Mugen cosmic EP3 **more updates**

I like those calipers, if the weather was nice, i'd give mine a coat or two!
  72. Sharkaroo

Posting

Touchy, put your little hat and whistle down!!
  73. Sharkaroo

Posting

They are on other forums, has someone bought something dodgy once and now its not allowed? Just wondering out of interest!
  74. Sharkaroo

Posting

How much more protection do you need if its through e-bay! lol Need to double-hood that mutha fu*ka
  75. Sharkaroo

Posting

So i cant post anyting worth reading untill 30 days or 50 posts?? I did lol at the 2 pathetic rule breaks! Or do I have to pay to be a member or what as its not that clear!
  76. Sharkaroo

2 rules broken

Redbeard edit: two rules broken. 1. http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=42360 2. No eBay links.
  77. Sharkaroo

Tax hike

Another stealth tax, all the cars on the other side of the pond give off sh!tloads of emmissions. Doesnt matter if you gather all the money in the world, it still wont fix the ozone layer. Global warming, its been warming up since the ice age surely?!! its a massive joke imo!
  78. Sharkaroo

Ive got a drill, sandpaper and some hand skills so thats on my to-do list! ;)
  79. Sharkaroo

Only had it just over a week. Really like it (love is a strong word and i dont want to use it as its such a short relationship so far). Driving position and seats are fantastic as is the gearbox and engine! No rattles so far which is a pleasant experience after having the clio for 3 years...
  80. Sharkaroo

My Little Cosmic CTR

Where did you get the Type R Carbon Sill Plates, and DC5 pedals??
  81. Sharkaroo

polish your knob

Is there any danger of scrubbing the red recessed paint out if you sand it? Gonna try this myself at the weekend!
  82. Sharkaroo

Oil Usage??

Can he get me some cheap or does he just know about oil??!
  83. Sharkaroo

Oil Usage??

So what oil do i need to top it up then?!
  84. Sharkaroo

Oil Usage??

Thats not far at all! mini meet on a lunchbreak!lol You a squaddie?
  85. Sharkaroo

Oil Usage??

I work at Boscombe Down. So yeah Nr amesbury! Why you local?
  86. Sharkaroo

Oil Usage??

Im From South Wiltshire nr stonehenge! What grade oil do you use 0W40 or 10W40?
  87. Sharkaroo

Oil Usage??

What type of oil do you use?
Back