• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

FK2 FK2 general discussion

There's a new Type R Billboard near to where I work!
  2. S

Type r insurance query

I would just be patient, two months is no time at all. Your current insurer is within their right to with hold insurance on a car so the only way you could do the swap now is to lose a year. They're both very cheap quotes for a Type R at you age and with little NCD.
  3. S

Forums spamming the **** out of me

It's not a gang, it's a van clique, like Ted Bundy and his non-consenting guests.
  4. S

Forums spamming the **** out of me

These I think classed as a 'gang'. Unfortunately they weren't that cool. Are you wearing leather?
  5. S

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

Looking great chief, leave the mudflaps, mudflaps are cool. Can't wait to see it at JAE!
  6. S

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

Once the rims are on I anticipate epic levels of hate and jealousy in equal measures. I still think you're mental btw.
  7. S

35mm lowering springs?

8. S

35mm lowering springs?

If I were you I'd just cut the top couple of inches off your current springs and save yourself the money.
  9. S

forum abbreviations

Well use the shock productively, hopefully we'll see some differences and we can all go back to man hugging and camping trips up mountains "which we don't talk about" soon. Just take a bit more time over your posts. If it's a rush to write something just cool it a bit and re-read what you have...
  10. S

forum abbreviations

Oh at my abbreviation is CGAFF. Couldn't give a flying f*ck
  11. S

forum abbreviations

Griff, If you are generally as naive as you make out to your posts being taken the wrong way then I recommend taking a bit more time to think over what you are posting in the first place. If you're doing it to get on peoples nerves you're succeeding as there are now people who have defended...
  12. S

Best and easiest way to make my FN2 CTR quicker?!

If you're looking to increase your cars top speed and acceleration cheaply I recommend only driving down hill.
  13. S

forum abbreviations

Jesus Griff what's up with you lately. Griffin is and forever will be another name for a lady garden. I mean Family Guy had Peter Griffin (Penis Vagina) and Lois Griffin (Loose Vagina) as a running joke. You may not like it and I for one would never use it against you as I'm sure Nefor...
  14. S

Thanks!

But what a chin it is.
  15. S

Thanks!

I've just worked out and realised that I weigh 220lbs... Any yet the BMI says I'm still not overweight. Being a freak has it's advantages.
  16. S

Thanks!

Only 6ft 5"? Dwarf.... you could probably suck my dick without having to stoop.
  17. S

Thanks!

18. S

Thanks!

I use thanks mainly as a way of saying 'thanks' for the post. It has amused me, whether that is because it's funny, interesting, tits or some witty banter. I have never and would never use thanks to side with someone's bullying. I'm a white knight. Oh, and a thanks but no comment means it...
  19. S

Thanks!

^Nooo don't listen to him, that won't get you many thanks at all......
  20. S

Problems receiving forum emails

I wish my email form here get filtered out :lol:
  21. S

Thanks!

If not more :lol: I probably have one thank in the Members Cars section. My Thanks to Posts ratio though is pretty incredible.
  22. S

Thanks!

I'm catching up quick.
  23. S

my golf (nippy)

eatthis, you a stokie? Those vids look like they were taken just down the road from me.
  24. S

Milano type r

Nice! Very clean!
  25. S

FN2 FN2 help?

If you've got doubts leave it. There are plenty more around (on here in fact). It's a lot of money to part with on something that is already worrying you.
  26. S

my 2006 dc5 R

Your car looks incredible
  27. S

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

Stunning car and an exciting build!
  28. S

Accord Type R

Nice!
  29. S

Fan

I'm no expert on that model mate but as an engineer if cooling isn't required the fan will be shut off to save energy.
  30. S

Castrol or Fuchs

OPIE OILS FTW, sound advice, quality products and most importantly massive car decals :lol:
  31. S

Petrol cover release - FAULT

Unfortunately mate it's time to take your seats out. I've had this go on a few cars in the past, not sure about the civic but these weren't able to be tightened so I had to replace the cable. A cheap part but a pain in the arse no the less. Prior to this I had to open my boot, pull all the...
  32. S

K series engine

^This
  33. S

Work Safe Version of TRO

Have you got a smart phone? If so Tapatalk!
  34. S

99 honda accord type r

Looks beautiful, want to mate with it. Needs spoiler to give me something to grip hold of.
  35. S

My Pirates Black Accord Type R

Looks sweet dude! I think the alloys really work with it.
  36. S

Bennyctr's Premier Cosmic Ep3

It probably just needs re gassing. When at a stand still does the fan kick in and out when you've got the air con on? No matter what though (unless it's your condenser that's gone) it shouldn't be an expensive fix. Just think about all those horse powers you're keeping with it not on!
  37. S

MUGEN oil cap from eBay!?

If your after parts mate, stay off ebay. You're better either buying from For Sale thread here or using a dealer like Touge
  38. S

ep3 tein lowering springs are they real

They do sound too cheap to be new or genuine Teins. Can't help any beyond that sorry as I've never fitted any. Beard will be here shortly.
  39. S

Wrapping..

Not this^
  40. S

KEEPING IT REAL!

Peoples perspective of perfection is different and at whim to change, for me I think the pre-facelift is perfection but not post.
  41. S

Wrapping..

Get a printed wrap of something outrageous, that or just go purple.
  42. S

'99 ATR Pirates Black Pearl - Clutch problem

I've always loved the ATR
  43. S

Tagging

Would it be possible to set up tagging on the site similar to facebook? I.e. if mentioned in a thread or on a pic? The pics could help put names to faces from TRO meet photo's? It was reading Hatton's is it vain thread that made me think how much time and effort he spent searching for...
  44. S

Speedo (Rev / counter) flickering

I wouldn't say it's a short circuit as you'd usually get all or nothing. Probably a bad connection somewhere, do you ever have any trouble starting the car or with any of the other electronics i.e. radio going louder and quieter? if so it may be the battery, if not at least you know it's local...
  45. S

The mods have worked quickly :D
  46. S

Hi Janak, welcome to TRO. Firstly there is an advice section to the site here so you may get more replies in there if the mods will move it for you. Secondly is there any reason behind it flickering (i.e. when vtec kicks in) or is it just a constant/random occurance?
  47. S

Phil's Prem EP3

Looks sweet except for the dirty 'suvnor' in the reflection :D p.s. I found a pic of that kid you look like from Eastenders Could be brothers :D
  48. S

Phil's Prem EP3

Have you stopped smiling yet?
  49. S

Phil's Prem EP3

Looks just as good in the flesh! I must say sir, whoever picked the location for that second pic must be a fucking legend scene spotter/dogger!
  50. S

which spark plugs?

I had some Halo plugs in my old Celica, i think they're around £50 for a set but they seemed to be better (by as much as you can tell from sparks) than the NGK's that were in before
  51. S

S2000 & NSX Leds in the front bumper!

I think it looks pretty sweet chap!
  52. S

Honda HSV-010

I want one
  53. S

What do you think of this? CRX siR > UPDATE 475 miles later...

There is one of these at the college i do a day release at. The guy who drives it is a complete knob though. He put Lexus lights on it Need i say more?
  54. S

Murph's Cosmic Prem **Random Scooby pic last page**

Looks good mate! Looking forward to a spin in it later!
  55. S

free mini games when bored?

One that gets past most firewalls http://www.lmpd.com/arcade/
  56. S

mugen socks

I've heard each sock increases performance by 10bhp! (12bhp for Spoon socks!!!)
  57. S

HELP MY TYPE R ENGINE HAS BLEW UP rebuild or replace or tune???? !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good one getting it back on the road dude! Glad it's all worked out ok for you!
  58. S

My car gone...

dude that sucks sorry to here it, where about was it taken from? Any other details, may help someone spot it? Maybe even a pic
  59. S

My Civic Type R stolen from Stockport

Aye matey, pics and number plate, am up that way quite a bit so will keep my eyes peeled!
  60. S

Beware of sentry recovery ltd

These cowboys need rounding up and flogging, it's only due to the sheer amount of crap that turns up that this doesn't suprise me anymore that this is counted as sort'a legal
  61. S

HELP MY TYPE R ENGINE HAS BLEW UP rebuild or replace or tune???? !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear this mate, good luck getting it put right! If you really are thinking of tuning then I'd say go for it but it will cost you a lot more in the end. If you're thinking of tuning it just because you may as well whilst it's broken, I'd get it all sorted out first then think of doing...
  62. S

the "jap" look

That pic is awesome
  63. S

I say Manifold dude, if you don't get a RR in soon to see what that J's intake and Feels Zorst are doing for you people are going to get angry!
  64. S

Clutch Pedal Click

I had this in my Celica, turned out the car matt had ridden up a little bit and was catching! Was pretty easy to fix!
  65. S

Integra DB8

Car looks awesome but then so does your avatar!
  66. S

I have the fortune of knowing this car pretty well too! I thought it was pretty awesome before the whole 'scooby doo' thing! Now it's unbelievable! Can't wait to be a passenger on the way to JAE in it :D
  67. S

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

Congrats on making an awesome motor there dude, looks really good!
Back