• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. N3YL B

Andrew's Helise Type-R

i've still got the standard billy and eibach setup i love it so far but not yet been on track also not got a great deal of miles on them only thing that bothers me is the ride height would like it to sit lower but dont want to mess as its so useable at the mo what tyres were/are you running...
  2. N3YL B

Fast Road Setup on EP3 @ ABP Motor Sport, Crewe

it will fix any wierd set ups that come out the factory, i had much better tyre wear after but in the more track orientated setups tyre wear will increase on the insides of the tyres
  3. N3YL B

not at abp, centre gravity and grinspeed will go indepth to exactly what you want and offer advice. abp just set up to a standard set of figures
  4. N3YL B

Andrew's Helise Type-R

good spec bit more modded than mine so far but costs dictate lol hwo you going on with the ohlins? is it just a change in shocks or springs also?
  5. N3YL B

Andrew's Helise Type-R

very nice, iching to my conversion on the road now :twisted: whats the full spec? uprated any parts, brakes, cooling?
  6. N3YL B

indeed good call dotty
  7. N3YL B

considered going elsewhere? i find the ABP setup a little tame tbh, try TDi North or better still Center Gravity LINK
  8. N3YL B

Akina's EG5. Haters welcome

lovin it :twisted:
  9. N3YL B

Changing my alternator belt

never had to change the belt in a ctr, like you i did it with the engine out of car mind you its now in an elise with the shell off would be easy bloody tight if the shell's on though as you say timing isnt harmed as its done by chain so no worries ;)
  10. N3YL B

Changing my alternator belt

pretty easy job as far as the engine goes the pulley top of the engine is spring loaded to keep it tight so just prying on it with a socket will give slack to slide it off. as far as the belt it self goes, cant imagine there being much in the way of cost savings going elsewhere so i'd stick...
  11. N3YL B

Possibly the loudest EP3 Set - up?

i had full buddyclub system, Race header and Spec IV catback with the silensers removed. Mine was the loudest i'd heard and i've heard a lot of them, But i was at Eurospec when Tarmacnymph had his and i think his beats it :eek:
  12. N3YL B

Murph's WRB GDB STI **Eurospec Update**

considering his chipper attitude on the way home and the evening i think he was happy :p
  13. N3YL B

Get that power graph up aid :twisted:
  14. N3YL B

hey murph drop that lip off with me sure i can fix it up for you, if i fail i'll turn it into a comedy lip for my truck :p
  15. N3YL B

My k20 EG project!

looks juicy :cool:
  16. N3YL B

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Fantastic results there Loxmeister :smt023
  17. N3YL B

Changing an LSD

cheers for that but all a little late now as i've gone to far and not got enough cash for an LSD atm anyway :) still even when it comes time to upgrade i think it will be an easier job than working on the civic
  18. N3YL B

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

awesome! Love this EP3 the fitment on those grids is spot on
  19. N3YL B

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

great news its going to be mental :twisted:
  20. N3YL B

sensor on top of throttle body?

as thread title, theres a sensor ontop of the throttle body that has a small hose going to it. What is it and what does it do?
  21. N3YL B

Engine mods without losing fuel economy?

once its back on the road get the k-pro tuned properly and you should get better economy but tbh economy is less about the car more about the driver
  22. N3YL B

Pictures wanted, K20a Engine mounts

yeah the k20 mounts are all meaty things didnt use any of them for my lotus conversion in that kit it just has two good mounts either side and two staedy arms front and rear
  23. N3YL B

Phil's Prem EP3

think any uprated zorst mounts would help Phil think i got mine from driftworks nice and cheap :) usually send you some sweets with purchase :D winner, winner Sheen dinner LINK
  24. N3YL B

think this is part of the front mount dont remember that coming on the engine when i bought it, sorry
  25. N3YL B

couldnt find it :( tbh now not even sure it came with the engine i cant remember what they look like :?
  26. N3YL B

i'll have a dig in the garage in a bit should have a front mount in there off the K20 i just dropped into my elise
  27. N3YL B

Aluminium knobs.

nice one Scott :D
  28. N3YL B

Aluminium knobs.

flush fit plug covers! no one does them over here i'm kind of making one out of sheet metal but it needs washers underneath to act as spacers would be awesome if it was machined with the spacers in mind and contoured to match the cam cover would also be less flimsy
  29. N3YL B

Hubcentric Spacers

12.5mm bolt ons? thats unusal thought the bolt ons were more for the thicker spacers, i ran 20mm eibachs on my ctr they had longer studs the only ones i say that were bolt on were silly thick. tbh i prefer the bolt ons unless it is a permanent change if you do swap them often the holes in the...
  30. N3YL B

Hubcentric Spacers

hubcentric spacers are fine especially in that size, the kits usually come with longer studs to fit to the car, hubs will probably need removing to swap these. as long as you buy quality eg the eibach's then all will be safe and even tuv approved iirc only time i would worry about spacers is...
  31. N3YL B

hmmm so you think it sits higher rather than lower i'm thinking more of a frank engine in an elise it's just ideas at the moment of future projects but space is tight as it is and trying to figure out if it can even fit at all?
  32. N3YL B

awesome build G how do these Frank engines compare size wise to the standard unit does the overall height alter eg sump is lower?
  33. N3YL B

OH NO my carbon !!!

give it another going over to make sure then seal it up and wax it :) oh does the cloudyness dissapear when the car is washed then come back when it is dry? usually a sign that its a surface problem rather than underneath as the water fills in the surface defects making it look ok for a short...
  34. N3YL B

OH NO my carbon !!!

try machine polish first mine went quite bad and mirky but a machine polish fixed it up good as new think its quite common for buddyclub bonnets to do this
  35. N3YL B

My k20 EG project!

awesome project love k20 swaps ;) keep it low form > function lol just get a sump guard :P
  36. N3YL B

yes it was ;) i went with him awesome machine! needs some pics and a vid of the Defi's in action!
  37. N3YL B

Japanese car meet 2nd may , dudley west mids

I believe it stands for 'The Orient Acadamy' seen them have stands at shows before now but not a member
  38. N3YL B

JamesT's JDM DC2 Integ... EP3 here omgz.

carbon front lips ftl especially at that price just think how heartbreaking it will be if you clip a rock/speed bump/train track etc cheap splitters ftw break and replace with UK roads :D
  39. N3YL B

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

deflectors dont do it for me so i'd say let em go :D wing > deflectors
  40. N3YL B

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

Wing!
  41. N3YL B

Plug covers?

$69.99 guessing thats plus shipping dont know what that'll be or if they will ship to the uk, will have to find out along with a few other things they have i may be interested in www.ktuned.com
  42. N3YL B

Plug covers?

dunno yet just having a look now :D
  43. N3YL B

Plug covers?

indeed those pics some up what i want really i was already going for a purple cam cover lol
  44. N3YL B

Plug covers?

Mmm me likey the hella flush look
  45. N3YL B

Plug covers?

arc one is too nice lol especially as the arc logo is upside down for my install ;) the ssr one looks gash imo not for me at all the injen ones could be an answer as although the logo is upside down for me i could just put a badge or plaque over the logo i have seen a billet one by circuit...
  46. N3YL B

Plug covers?

ahh completly forgot sam had those..... wonder if he still has them? hmmm
  47. N3YL B

Plug covers?

stainless? sounds interesting any idead who makes it or any pics
  48. N3YL B

Plug covers?

are there many options for plug covers if you dont want carbon fibre? most i've seen are cf i've seen AEM ones but not keen on it, are there any more on offer?
  49. N3YL B

Tow Strap Fitting Guide (EP3)

cheers i'll look it up later :D
  50. N3YL B

Tow Strap Fitting Guide (EP3)

where did you get them from lottie? i'm looking at getting one for the front of my elise but would need a direct bolt in one like this LINK
  51. N3YL B

Changing an LSD

How easy is it to change the slip diff in a K20 gear box? i understand there is a gear that needs pressing onto the new diff but apart from that is it a straightforward job? :-k
  52. N3YL B

Phil's Prem EP3

looking good phil :) you still getting the rattle/vibration?
  53. N3YL B

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

Looks good joe :cool:
  54. N3YL B

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

wow they are rough tyres don't look best condition either?
  55. N3YL B

Chase's Milano Prem Still not SOLD ! new plans

no need to worry about water on the engine makes no difference tons of it gets on the engine from underneath anyway so no differences, the only issue maybe with the open cone filter in the bay
  56. N3YL B

Trying to speak to admin / owner, help?

about time there was a total-honda been saying there should be for years
  57. N3YL B

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

will the RBC fit with the J's intake? when i had my RBC fitted and Murph bought a J's intake i had a good look at it and it seemed there would be a issue with the intake pipe being pushed up to high for the J's to go over it.
  58. N3YL B

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

ORLY i dont know where i can put them but I WANT!
  60. N3YL B

Time Attack round 3 - Brands Hatch 27/06/10 - PICTURES

oh just remembered i had these on my phone :o
  61. N3YL B

x3 lol i may have taken the pics but they are on marts camera waiting on him to finish uploading
  62. N3YL B

i took the camera off him a little later in the day and got some good pervy shots of them two on an RX7 :twisted:
  63. N3YL B

Crisis COILOVERS

sorry mate no paperwork the garage should know how to do the job its just a case of adjusting the top mounts to get the camber on fronts adjust steering arms for toe and on the rear the camber arms need adjusting as far as geometry values all the garages seem to use there own settings and don't...
  64. N3YL B

DC5 Pedals - Full How to kicking about anywhere? 100 Internet points to the finder!

ahh well erm let me see, i swapped out the whole unit but its not the easiest thing to describe as hov said accel pedal is easy - 2 bolts and unclip the cable foot rest just pry up the old one press down the new one the brake and clutch need alot more faffing, the brake iirc has 4...
  65. N3YL B

good move going to center gravity that guy seriously knows his stuff cant believe i forgot to mention him to you, markl went there, apparently the guy has a serious passion for his job
  66. N3YL B

Changing the Cam Cover

it is pretty simple and self explanetry once you start, of course its better to do it on a cool engine saves any burns lol the gasket thats on there can be reused fine although it is recommended you replace it, i haven't and had no probs also to get extra clerance you'll have to unbolt the...
  67. N3YL B

jrsc McPremier Update Pg 5 New Rims

:cool:
  68. N3YL B

awesome vids mate, that cam does a wicked job really stable picture was expecting it to be all jerky 8)
  69. N3YL B

looks awesome jules! Nitrons look like they are working well, really level in the corners did you get the camera working to get some footage?
  70. N3YL B

good work there i had a few rubber bungs at one point i'll have a look see if i've still got one for you.
  71. N3YL B

Loads of New Bits

no rear strut brace?
  72. N3YL B

Murph's Cosmic Prem **Random Scooby pic last page**

whichever is most expensive option! that'll be the hardest one to get so will be down hill from there to get the rest :)
  73. N3YL B

JDM wind deflectors sticky foam help!

lol didn't even look at it properly just clicked on the first ebay link google gave me :rolleyes:
  74. N3YL B

JDM wind deflectors sticky foam help!

Mammoth Powerful Grip Tape apparently that is the stuff to get some on ebay £4.25 LINK
  75. N3YL B

Buddy Club Spec IV

:smt017 stopped doing it because of noise restrictions, thought the spec IV was the quietest when i bought mine it even had "Silent Power" plastered on the box :p
  76. N3YL B

yeah the passenger door so it looks like a reflection :smt047
  77. N3YL B

i'd be happy to help mate :cool:
  78. N3YL B

looking good jules if you need a pit crew member at any point let me know! ;)
  79. N3YL B

Crumb's NHB EP3

damn right keep them cheese eating surrender monkey's away :p
  80. N3YL B

Crumb's NHB EP3

untill after JAE when a few more idea's have been rammed into your head :p
  81. N3YL B

Neily's FN2 GT

good work neily these work really well on my EP3 :)
  82. N3YL B

205 Tyre on 7.5 width rim?

i thought the standard wheel was only 7" wide ? i've gone back to standard now and they seem slightly more norrow to me
  83. N3YL B

205 Tyre on 7.5 width rim?

the buddy clubs i had on were 7.5 inch with 205 Toyo's i loved the look of the slightly stretched tyre, obviously not a proper stretch like G's but did suit the car
  84. N3YL B

My Carbon/Satin CTR

think you can handle a late night mate :o:p
  85. N3YL B

My Carbon/Satin CTR

we'll sort something mate, i'll ask Murph see if he's interested too
  86. N3YL B

My Carbon/Satin CTR

very nice Dan think we need a bit of a Stokie photoshoot on go
  87. N3YL B

Where to get your wheels refurbished

same here :cool:
  88. N3YL B

any other tyre recommendations?

well i couldn't seem to find the eagle F1 assymetics in the right size and a sudden drop in finances left me going back to Parada spec 2's, i did want a change but they are still good and a bargain to boot.
  89. N3YL B

What alloys look best on cosmic?

from his car thread
  90. N3YL B

where did you get them any idea if anywhere's doing good deals for 4
  91. N3YL B

it seems EVO also put the Eagle F1 first in a tyre test LINK looks like i may have to try these :twisted:
  92. N3YL B

found a very ggod tyre test on autocar LINK puts the goodyears top! over michelins, the new potenza's and p-zero's didn't fair that well
  93. N3YL B

cheers guy's will look into them. anyone else?
  94. N3YL B

looking at tyre options for my standard wheels but wondering what the more pricey options? previously on the civic i've had the bridgestones, toyo t1r and parada spec 2's was more than happy with the spec 2's but thinking of trying something new. I had some yokohama neova AD07 put on my elise...
  95. N3YL B

lol don't blame you mate it pays to try with these sorts of things, if you don't ask you don't get
  96. N3YL B

way to late for that one mate its been in my engine bay for a while ;) had good fun helping the fit mate the intake is teh sex i just need a passenger ride to hear it now :twisted:
  97. N3YL B

EP3 De-rear wiper

well i assume to wipe the water hence their name ;) but round my way water tends to be a transparent liquid and doesn't immediately remove all vision out of the rear of my car, frankly i've had no rear wiper on mine for about 3 years and never had any trouble seeing behind me
  98. N3YL B

EP3 De-rear wiper

why would you not be able to see out of the back just because the wipers gone? :confused:
Back