• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. ep3petey

Garage in Bedfordshire

Honda is stil in Dunstable, but just isnt part of the Johnson franchise, I have used them since and found them to be very helpful. They programed my Kpro ecu to my car free of charge, and then back again when I returned the car to standard. Angel works Technologys is aslo a great place, but...
  2. ep3petey

Two day clean of Subaru Impreza STi 320BHP AWD TBH

Lovely outcome! My scoob needs some detailing soon!
  3. ep3petey

how much??? i know only 40k miles but come on!!!!!!!!

Indeed! I sold my 54 CTR with 40K on the clock about 3months ago. I got £7.5K for it. was in great order though.
  4. ep3petey

My white 2005 Impreza Sti **Fujitsubo exhaust update pg4**

Did you mean "looking for", but no my car doesnt have the PPP. It was an option from the factory when new and gave another 40bhp. Yup, at the recent Prodrive meet, my car was the only "newage" white impreza there I was very happy! :D
  5. ep3petey

Thats the one, its just the best exhaust! LOL prefect fit and just a little kick up to the left for the tail pipe!! On motorway you cant even hear it, but remember I have O.E front pipe and cat at the mo so will be quiet.
  6. ep3petey

Yea, that sounds tooo loud for me!! No wonder you want some Fuji action! The exhaust fits perfectly, but mine is the twin resonator single piece version, im not sure how many they make. After looking on the tough website there seem to be loads for our cars!!
  7. ep3petey

not sure how to embed a video, link should work now.
  8. ep3petey

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/Woody_Wood/05%20Impreza%20STi/?action=view&current=02052010013.flv
  9. ep3petey

Yea, I am its great matey! Have you fitted the J's intake yet or anything? PM me a link to a thread if you have one! That sounds very loud! Is that a full decat system then? 5" sounds a bit over kill, although saying that the RM01a is only 4" and it looks small. I have a sound clip, just...
  10. ep3petey

Not yet, only fitted it yeasterday. Its not much louder than standard, just gives that nice crisp flat four thump. Once I get a prodrive cat on then I think it will get a bit more noisy. Dont you have prodrive already Murph?
  11. ep3petey

White 2005 Impreza Sti **Fujitsubo exhaust update** Managed to source a second hand Fujitsubo RM01A cat back exhaust. Fit is perfect and sound is great. Fujitsubo FTW!
  12. ep3petey

My Accord Type R with Rotas

Looks great buddy! like the black against the bronze!
  13. ep3petey

Milltek exhaust

I too was thinking that Toda now produced an exhaust for the FN2, but have yet to see or hear it fitted to anyones car!
  14. ep3petey

Milltek exhaust

Looks lovely, much better than the standard triangle rubbish!
  15. ep3petey

New EP3 Owner

I never had a problem with any sort of fade on my milano. Just get a paint correction detail if you do, and it will look better than new!
  16. ep3petey

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Nice touch! :D
  17. ep3petey

Yea just had a look, but im not buyin a £1000 exhaust system again, was a total waist of my money. There are a few Fuji systems that are half that though, have to see what fits the UK spec car! I want to check out TSL aswell.
  18. ep3petey

Does James do all Jap stuff then not just Honda? Ill have to have a word! I want 300+ bhp, its quick at the moment but not what you would think a scooby should be IMO.
  19. ep3petey

Afraid not Murph, im goin down to Brighton for a night out next weekend. What sort of wheels you planning on then, i quite like mine for the time being but could see somthing darker maybe in the future. Want to get some more power first!
  20. ep3petey

I just saw a pic of yours in the other thread! Looks good! Yours must be quick though with 320hp, mine is standard, not even got the prodrive pack yet so only 265hp yet stil feels fast. think there about 5.5 to 60 as standard. My wheels wouldnt fit your car IIRC as they changed the chassis...
  21. ep3petey

Murph's Cosmic Prem **Random Scooby pic last page**

So you do have a Scoob! Looks good buddy!
  22. ep3petey

Have you got a scooby too then Murph?
  23. ep3petey

K1ngsk1n's new dc2! bath pics page 4.

looks lovely! I love how raw the older tegs are. very nice, hard to come by in that state too!
  24. ep3petey

Yea, im thinkin about getting the wheels done darker or some other wheels in black/anthracite!
  25. ep3petey

Its an 2005, on an 05 plate. Last of the so called "blobeye" shape. It has the wider track and longer wheel base that the "hawkeye" has. I paid over the odds for it, but you get what you pay for. One owner with 8k on the clock, so I was prepared to pay the extra! I went the extra mile to get...
  26. ep3petey

I know there is a huge following, but just didnt know if there was one great forum, with all the info and history you could need such as the MLR for Evo owners, but for Impreza's!? Thanks for the comments, I too think the white sets it off! Sliver is not so common for imprezas eather, there...
  27. ep3petey

I recently sold the Civic type R and have gone for a AWD Turbo, Not the fastest or the newest, but it sure is a minter, and I think quite a rare colour in this model. One previous owner, 8K on the clock. All previous documented history to back up the millage. Im very pleased so far. Here...
  28. ep3petey

Cheap camber kit from eBay, thoughts?

The SPC ones are not even that expencive!!
  29. ep3petey

ep3petey's Milano Type R

All my modifications are now off the car and are for sale. I havnt got any further photos so cant put them up yet. I dont need an exchange for the K-pro so its ready to be picked up/posted along with all the other stuff. PM me if interested.
  30. ep3petey

I have a few modifications on myUKDM ep3, J's intake, Rbc, kpro, Toda race header and toda...

I have a few modifications on myUKDM ep3, J's intake, Rbc, kpro, Toda race header and toda exhaust. I dont much like the toda exhaust an was thinkin of changin it to the megapower skunk2. The normal bore exhaust will be fine i think is it60mm? Would you recomend it, thats the tail pipe size...
  31. ep3petey

My DC2 K20A2

Lovely car, I like it alot!! Are they standard DC2 wheels in the last pictures?
  32. ep3petey

ep3petey's Milano Type R

Thanks Chris. :D
  33. ep3petey

ep3petey's Milano Type R

Dont know, I havnt had it on the rollers yet, and when i do it wil be along side the other mods. All i can hope for is a figure like others have had with these mods and the GM intake.
  34. ep3petey

ep3petey's Milano Type R

Yea, i know what you mean but they are 17". Think the C10's look small some times at different angles.
  35. ep3petey

ep3petey's Milano Type R

I have been around and about on this forum and civic type R owners for a while now and not really posted many photos of my civic, so thought it was about time I got some up. Ive had the car 18months, and obviously the thing has never missed a beat, best car I have ever owned. A fair few...
  36. ep3petey

Sorted my brakes, calipers, and suspension. Pics

Lovely!! Think ill have to get another set of those camber adjusters!! There great value for money and I have a job now so can start modding again! Let me kno where you go for the Geo!
  37. ep3petey

Oil questions and recommendations here

I dont know of any other company selling Silkolene oils, so there isnt a price to beat for that brand!!
  38. ep3petey

Keeno & Hatton's Project Racing Puma

Great cars! how can it be a project, its a classic! does it need restoring?
  39. ep3petey

Hi im new and these are our 2 Type R's

Nice, they look great! Gix isnt bad eather!
  40. ep3petey

FN2 Disgraceful owner C/W - sickened me!

I agree, its not a nice site to see. I hate to see people with cars that they have spend more money than alot of people earn in a year on just to trash it. After reading this thread, im surprised at alot of peoples veiws. :confused:
  41. ep3petey

Exhaust B Pipe Bolts Sheared - Can They Be Removed?

Yea they do come out mate, an you can get new ones from Honda. They will be seized in there though, prob need to heat them up bang an drill an tap them out. lol A good garage wil do it, or if your down my way again, ill do it for you.
  42. ep3petey

Which manifold system need help & advise!!!!!!

Remember it wont pass the MOT with the DC sports on, so if its comming up then get that out the way first. You need the Hondata - K100 or Kpro to get the best out of the modifications.
  43. ep3petey

Which manifold system need help & advise!!!!!!

With the DC manifold and full exhaust system you might get 22bhp but only after you've had the kpro experience! Piper's figures are doubtful from just a sports cat and header.
  44. ep3petey

Bumper and Splitter respray

Wow, that is alot! UK ep3 bumpers are much less, but the splitters are still more for some reason!
  45. ep3petey

Cash price is the way to go, I Always ask for a cash price!
  46. ep3petey

Where can I buy SPC Rear Camber Adjusters?

The quality of the SPC arms is outstanding, they are strong and durable. Eibach have a great reputation. You could also look at the J's racing or Skunk2 arms, but you would be paying over the odds for the name and have to wait a while for them to be shipped to the UK.
  47. ep3petey

Not a problem matey! Was good to see you too, albeit in a diesel astra! :evil:
  48. ep3petey

I was quoted £500 for a full front end respray so splitter, bumper, wings and bonnet. Im a fussy ****er though, prob dont need it all doing TBH.
  49. ep3petey

Any young CTR drivers?

Sounds about right, Im 23 an last year mine was a lil less but stil around the £700 mark.
  50. ep3petey

I have a brand new set, stil in there box's not even been opened. Dont think ill be using them. PM me if you want them.
  51. ep3petey

Christurbo's NHB Premier EP3

lovely! Nice photos, and good choice of mods so far!
  52. ep3petey

How to fit a J's Tsuchinoko intake kit to the EP3

I have mine on, it makes a very subtle noise not as loud as GM ones that I have seen videos of. Great for me though as I didnt want a loud induction noise. Exhaust tones FTW.
  53. ep3petey

Eibach SPC camber adjusters

Yes, I have just bought some, and its says "EP3, DC5, RSX" on the box for both the front and the rear.
  54. ep3petey

Tango's Honda S2000

I like it, is the a OEM exhaust or somthing special?
  55. ep3petey

My EP3 Type R

Nice, I like it! Still need to get me some Jazz Jets!
  56. ep3petey

JDM inlet manifold Vs RBC inlet.

To see the most results from any modifications you need to have the fueling adjusted.
  57. ep3petey

FN2 Mugen FN2 concept test drive/review.

Really, I thought it sounded great! Maybe try it with good speakers instead of computer jobbys if you didn't already!??!
  58. ep3petey

My Old NHB 240BHP Prem CTR.

Colour coding FTW! Im goin all red though! :cool:
  59. ep3petey

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

LMAO :p
  60. ep3petey

Some systems, such as the Toda have a different length B pipe so you wouldnt be able to use the standard back box unless you were to change the whole system back to O.E.M. Dont know about the J's. All I can say for the J's is I have there carbon intake and its bloody fantastic!
  61. ep3petey

2K plus VAT for that system!!! WOW! an I bet you will get tired of it after a while, then when you come to re-sell it you will loose almost £1500 as most second hand exhausts sell for around the £500 mark if there in good nicker! If you want loud, get spoon. If you want great sound and great...
  62. ep3petey

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

I have Rota's, infact there your old circuit 10 stu! Cant fault them so far, and there much lighter than the standard Ekeni's.
  63. ep3petey

My 2000 EVO VI (UK) GSR

That didnt take long! Looks good, classic evo!
  64. ep3petey

Im not sure if there are many people with the J's as there sooo expencive. There was one for sale second hand a while ago eather on here or on CTRO. Do you realise how loud the J's systems are compared to the rest!!?? This will give you an idea! :evil: old link autoupdated
  65. ep3petey

Jacked - Milano Red EP3, from Chiswick High Road, London, 12.45am 30/08/09

Ah, nasty bastards! Hope your ok mate and you get your car back asap!
  66. ep3petey

FN2 Mugen Civic Driven

Good point. But still a car that you would have to take into consideration against the Mugen.
  67. ep3petey

Yes, the dolphin has been around for ages and hence the prase it get as its been tried and tested. The new Straight tail is the same system just with a 4" tail pipe, same as the RM01A and DC sports systems.
  68. ep3petey

FN2 Mugen Civic Driven

No, that is the other problem the R26.R like all Renault sports is French an like all French cars after a while of ownership things start to get on your nerves, rattles her damage there and then you have thier customer service! You can’t beat Honda customer service I have found!
  69. ep3petey

FN2 Mugen Civic Driven

You are right Chris, it needs to be well prices to compete with the R26.R as that is the best hot hatch out at the minuet in my honest opinion. This FN2 may be just right, not so stupidly stripped out like the Megane but not so full of fat that the weight does it an injustice like the latest...
  70. ep3petey

Wow, must be a fantastic car then! Are Mugen goin to put it into production or is it still all a bit of "testing the water"?
  71. ep3petey

Ill drop you a PM before I head down next time, I don’t know when it will be but we could meet some where quiet so not attention would be drawn! It’s a hard one between the Toda's I think they both look great I just went for straight as its brand new and not many others have it.
  72. ep3petey

Wow, great review and extremely positive from you Stuart! Sounds like there maybe some hope for the future of hot hatches in the UK. How would this FN2 compare to the likes of the FD2? Same power it sounds like but with maybe an even lighter body what with the rear stripped out. I'd love...
  73. ep3petey

Great pics Nymph, I too love the grey an purple! Im often down your neck of the woods as I have a few good friends down in Brighton. Can show you my Toda if your lookin to get one some time! Also liking the system, although to weighty for me but you have defo done it correctly!
  74. ep3petey

DB8 R - Check out my phwoar door!

4 door teg, thats a new one to me!
  75. ep3petey

Hi guys. which should i choose from these 4 exhausts?

Maybe hold out for a second hand Spoon N1 system, as there loud as hell and Jap! I say second hand as that would be well with in budget.
  76. ep3petey

My new Toda cat back exhaust with straight tail pipe

Indeed, Eibach camber adjusters are in the post and FRSU will be done next week some time! :lol:
  77. ep3petey

How do you fit energy engine mounts???

http://www.k-series.com/tech_document.php?id=12
  78. ep3petey

0-60 times on Modded EP3's

Hondata ECU, RBC inlet, Race header with decat, and some sort of uprated centre exhaust section are the best mods to get. Its the Hondata thats goin to put the price up after have fitted all the other stuff but its well needed.
  79. ep3petey

:o Well worth it!
  80. ep3petey

Fitted 35mm springs :( help please..

Good springs these, I had them on my clio sport, an had no problems. Lets me know how you get on, as I may get some for the civic.
  81. ep3petey

JDM V's UKDM picture now to see the difference in those two
  82. ep3petey

Importing a JDM Facelift EP3

Shame there arnt more about, I would love to own a Facelift JDM EP3. Bet its a cracking car!
  83. ep3petey

K-pro base map needed for Toda mods on CTR

Havnt actually said so yet, but may do. PM me if you want somthing?!
  84. ep3petey

v power etc.

LOL'd I did the same at work, except I was the only one with a v-power card! :gayfight:
  85. ep3petey

EP3 J's Racing Tsuchinoko Intake

Looks great, mine is goin on soon. Sitting in the garage at the moment getting dusty!! There not quite that much these days, I paid £750 odd for mine so around the same mark as the GM!?
  86. ep3petey

v power etc.

Me too, got it last week. Sadly its not going to get much use if petty prices stay like this!!
  87. ep3petey

ARC

It does look good and well built, but Carbon Fibre intakes FTW IMO
  88. ep3petey

v power etc.

LOL, everyone would keep driving bye!!
  89. ep3petey

ARC

Does that aluminium airbox not just get hotter and hotter in the engine bay?
  90. ep3petey

v power etc.

V-power today was 109.9!! Usually I always have it, but normal was 102.9 so the CTR just got normal this time!! Feeling the pinch with these fuel prices!!
  91. ep3petey

What induction kit to get for the ep3

I have gone for J's carbon intake. Its not fitted yet, but hope to see good gains.
  92. ep3petey

es mounts/ Engine damper

ES mounts are good, some people find them too harsh but I dont think there too bad. Just up the engine Idle to about 900rpm an you'll never know they were there!
  93. ep3petey

my milano type r, ***a few new bits arrived today pg26***

205's on a 7.5J wheel. Same as mine they are a little more stretched than on the standard 7J wheels.
  94. ep3petey

Hatton's Integra DC5

I think it would look great on some Bronze Circuit 10's. ;)
  95. ep3petey

SkellyOps' Bronze FN2 GT

LOL'd Nice colour! Lovely in the sun!! :cool:
  96. ep3petey

Refurb kit for alarm fob

Who makes the 03 and onward alarms, an can we get new fob plastics for them?
  97. ep3petey

Any young CTR drivers?

23, I stil feel young but my premium im much better than it used to be!!
  98. ep3petey

When tyres are changed!

Most tyre fitters!
Back