• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Spooner Restorations

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

As said previously looks the mutts nuts!! Good power as well you must be chuffed mate.
  2. Spooner Restorations

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

Another happy customer :) Remember to send me a 'preview pic' when the RRC's fitted 8)
  3. Spooner Restorations

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

Good to see you having a go at spraying Darren, just be careful not to go through the lacquer when your wet flatting! Are you polishing by hand?
  4. Spooner Restorations

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Very nice, Suits! The interior looks just as plasticky as the modern Hondas. Not that that's a bad thing. Enjoy fella.
  5. Spooner Restorations

Soooo it's not a Honda

Nice ride Lottie.
  6. Spooner Restorations

blueguy's CW Facelift DC5 -Return to Track Pg 33

Thought I'd share a photo I took of your car @ japfest.
  7. Spooner Restorations

Put that spoiler back on ASAP mate
  8. Spooner Restorations

The drivers door is a different blue, the door handle looks the same as the rest of the panels... Don't mean to criticise your car Daz, just looks different to me. Maybe take the door card off & see if there's champ white lurking behind there. The arctic blue does appear lighter if painted onto...
  9. Spooner Restorations

Try solid fabrications... Their works awesome man.
  10. Spooner Restorations

Sell that DC whilst the baffles are still intact Daz! Bought myne brand spankers, a year down the line the baffles in both boxes went. Had a custom exhaust fabricated out of the DC piping, new boxes mid and rear, with a spoon n1 style rear box / tip ;)
  11. Spooner Restorations

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the teg, Darren! Congratulations on your purchase man!
  12. Spooner Restorations

CUSCO paint code

Porsche Riviera Blue ;)
  13. Spooner Restorations

my CW 96spec teg build - dslr pics added

Wait out for a DC5 rather than selling your 96 spec IMO of course. Your teg is very nice, stick with it!
  14. Spooner Restorations

DC Sports cat back / spoon b pipe

Think I'll get TGM to heat and bend one of the hangers over a bit. Either that or give into temptation and plump for a full spoon system. The spoon boom is awesome :lol:
  15. Spooner Restorations

DC Sports cat back / spoon b pipe

Hi guys, thought I'd post my query in here; I have a full DC Sports system and manifold. I've played around with the exhaust to the best of my abilities to adjust how the cat back sits under my car (DC5)... The problem I have is the centre box fouls the tunnel/chassis when the car is running...
  16. Spooner Restorations

New member and my P/Y Dc2

Awesome DC2 fella 8)
  17. Spooner Restorations

Crikey, what a beast mate!!
  18. Spooner Restorations

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Sounds very raspy, spooner likes this.
  19. Spooner Restorations

My k20 EG project!

Nice project mate, subscribed!
  20. Spooner Restorations

TypeRiter's DC5

Sorry to hear your potentially selling up, Sun. Car is a stunner. Good luck with your new arrival fella!
  21. Spooner Restorations

C4DOC

Dude, clear your inbox. :lol:
  22. Spooner Restorations

DC2 DB8 DC5 Oil burning

The B series engines are prone to burning oil once they reach a high mileage figure. However, fitting the mods you have mentioned should not contribute to more oil usage. I would of said (I may be wrong) ... That if you've been thrashing it, to, in effect, hear your new found noise :lol: ...
  23. Spooner Restorations

My Spoon S2000 - HendyPerformance

What's next then mate?
  24. Spooner Restorations

Nhb dc5r

Nicely done. You didn't by any chance buy that off Saint Matt did you? If so beat me to it!!! Grr :lol:
  25. Spooner Restorations

My Type Rx Dc2

Great looking DC2 fella. Reminds me of my 1st white one. Mugen stripes, the lot :) The mugen front bumper is lovely, stick with it!! I would of killed for one of those, back in the day. Enjoy the car man dc2's are awesome. 8)
  26. Spooner Restorations

TypeRiter's DC5

Paint it black. Job done chap.
  27. Spooner Restorations

TypeRiter's DC5

Are the mugen bumpers made from fibreglass or GRP mate? I know the spoilers are made from fibreglass (Phase 1 & 2) I think the mugen bumper is marmite for some people. I know Jermal dislikes it :lol: I'm 50/50. Personally I think you should leave your front end as it is now 8).
  28. Spooner Restorations

TypeRiter's DC5

Looks nice man ;) When are you fitting that manifold? I bought a 2nd hand DC with a sports cat, turned out the cat was giving problems... got refunded and bought a brand new one in the end. Hope yours is all good fella! Paul
  29. Spooner Restorations

my dc2 blog

I can't believe how close they sit to the wheel!!
  30. Spooner Restorations

Colin M's Cosmic Premier CTR - ARC, Quaife LSD

I know what you mean about the poly mounts, Colin. I just last week had them fitted & I can agree with the extra vibrations they cause. Horrible in traffic mate. Ideal for a track car I guess, not the daily.
  31. Spooner Restorations

TypeRiter's DC5

8)
  32. Spooner Restorations

Nhb dc5r

Nice updates on the car, got to hate gearbox rebuilds at times!! I think the enkeis will look really, really cool on, your black dc5 8) Also, that J's exhaust sounds awesome. Pretty sure that was the exhaust I heard on a members ep3 on a recent RR day. Ta fella.
  33. Spooner Restorations

Suits' JDM S2000

Hey Nick, cars looking good with the new wheels. Much sleeker looking. Cheers man, Paul.
  34. Spooner Restorations

Just read through all of the thread so far. An absolute credit to you mate, awesome car with superb parts. 8)
  35. Spooner Restorations

TypeRiter's DC5

You prefer a breadvan over a teg? Oh dear.
  36. Spooner Restorations

My DC5

Just found this thread, very nice DC5 fella. You have good taste, or should I say we both do ;) Just my 2p... I reckon the "type r owners" stickers would look better in the rear quarters.
  37. Spooner Restorations

MilanoChris's Accord Type R

Hey Chris, your DIY job looks pukka mate. Feels good to do it yourself & pull it off doesn't it :). (Dotty take note - Headlight FOAD :lol:) Have a pint for me man!
  38. Spooner Restorations

TypeRiter's DC5

Probably had a vindaloo the night before.
  39. Spooner Restorations

TypeRiter's DC5

He must be airing the car out. ^ fish.
  40. Spooner Restorations

TypeRiter's DC5

Ninja skills mate ;) Ill probably have the lip off you man... I've just bought loads of bits for my car so no more spending until late Jan/feb for me! Wheels do look nice in White, but IMO the bronze is *** sex ;) I have rays racing bronze in stock at the mo man, will post some pics of the...
  41. Spooner Restorations

TypeRiter's DC5

Can't believe you had them painted White! Bronze on White would have looked awesome. Happy cleaning :lol: Where did you get your ings front lip from?
  42. Spooner Restorations

Whoops!! OEM oil caps are the best I reckon, or heavy duty aftermarket ones like buddyclub & mugen. They're pretty chunky mofo's.
  43. Spooner Restorations

Do tell!
  44. Spooner Restorations

No worries mate. I'm away for quite a few weekends to come with family shiz over the Christmas period, so anytime after is cushty rodders.
  45. Spooner Restorations

Heres a couple of pics from the phone I just took quick; In primer; Oil cap I will chuck in for free on swapsies if you want that man. It's in pretty good nick if your one has seen better days like.
  46. Spooner Restorations

Spent ages on that one man, was fudged before :lol: I'll get some better pics in the morning (daylight) Now, Back to assassins creed 8)
  47. Spooner Restorations

I have an OEM red valve cover for your engine if you need it mate;
  48. Spooner Restorations

Looks good mate. Don't Eibach do a coilover kit for the Accord R?
  49. Spooner Restorations

My silver EP3 and rotrex build

Sweet. I've heard the rotrex kits are good quality kit :thumb:
  50. Spooner Restorations

Sweet. I've heard the rotrex kits are good quality kit :thumb:
  51. Spooner Restorations

my dc2 blog

Nice DC2 fella 8) Just one thing though (don't take it the wrong way lol) But next time you refurb/paint a cam cover, use masking tape! Not good getting paint in the oil & plug wells. Keep up the good work though, think I commented on this car a while back on the dc2 forum. Enjoy mate.
  52. Spooner Restorations

Nice build fella!! Bet that's a hoot to drive! What's the torque steer like? Thanks for sharing. Paul.
  53. Spooner Restorations

Doesn't look to bad mate, no doubt mr TGM will sort any 'nats cock' niggles out :lol: I'll keep my eyes peeled for a rocker cover for you.
  54. Spooner Restorations

buying championship white paint, where can i get it from and is it easy to spray?

If you would like any advice on painting I'm happy to help. If your spraying 2k paints you need an air-fed mask! 2pak contains isocynates which can cause respiratory problems. If your DIY with a mask I suggest you use cellulose based paints which are safer. I use both depending on the job in...
  55. Spooner Restorations

DC2 DB8 DC5 Can anyone help with itr-dc2.com?

The dc2 forum is well overdue an overhaul! Excellent forum however 8)
  56. Spooner Restorations

MY DC5 - was a 182 - is now a Premier EP3

That's a bit harsh fella. Not everyone has the funds for kpro. Romain is a great tuner and a sound bloke. Enjoy the teg, Rob!
  57. Spooner Restorations

TypeRiter's DC5

Nice choice Sun 8)
  58. Spooner Restorations

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

WTF lol. Tom was having fun installing your manifold, whilst Phil fitted my new exhaust system.
  59. Spooner Restorations

Just found this photo, Chris :) TGM late nights...
  60. Spooner Restorations

TypeRiter's DC5

Bronze would look the dogs bo**ox, Sun ;) Car looks very tidy man, look forward to seeing it! Paul
  61. Spooner Restorations

What made you opt for the skunk2 cam gears, instead of stock ones, buddy? Mr MASE loves skunk2 stuff, USA DUDE! :lol: It is rude not to have them on show, but, it could all end in tears if your not careful! I had cam gear cut outs on my old dc2. You have to remove all the plastics from...
  62. Spooner Restorations

Aj's DC5 -J's Racing 70RR system- Coilovers - Smoothed front End- Rega's PG4

That J's exhaust is stupid loud, but sounds fantastic mate!!
  63. Spooner Restorations

My nhb ep3

Looks awesome Andy 8)
  64. Spooner Restorations

My new DC5 R

Well I picked the car up tonight, it has the gannon seal of approval 8) Had the gearbox oil changed as well for Justin (justincase) ;) :lol:
  65. Spooner Restorations

My new DC5 R

He wasn't even there mate! Just dropped the car off but I'll see him tomorrow anyhoo :)
  66. Spooner Restorations

My new DC5 R

I haven't had a chance to really throw it into a few corners yet, but from the driving I've done so far, handling is excellent, I'd say pretty much on par with the dc2, if a little boaty as it's on standard suspension. It's going to TGM tomorrow for Tom to have a good look over it :)
  67. Spooner Restorations

My new DC5 R

Hi chaps, well after 5 years of owning two dc2's, one being a White UKDM, the other a black 98 spec JDM, which I still have at the moment, until someone takes her off my hands... I have plumped for a DC5! I needed a better daily driver which was still great fun with the vtec. I'm very pleased...
  68. Spooner Restorations

My nhb ep3

It will be pimp Andy :lol:
  69. Spooner Restorations

My nhb ep3

Looks good Andy
  70. Spooner Restorations

My nhb ep3

Yeah boi need to do a photoshoot! Black teg and a black eptree :)
  71. Spooner Restorations

My nhb ep3

Welcome Andy my good friend, good to see you've signed up here mate. I started prepping your rocker cover last night by the way ;) Paul
  72. Spooner Restorations

DC2 DB8 DC5 EP3 to DC2

Sell the breadvan, get a teg.
  73. Spooner Restorations

My Black 98 spec JDM DC2 Integra Type R

Yeah as far as I know. Tend to see alot of black 96 specs with White wheels these days too
  74. Spooner Restorations

My Black 98 spec JDM DC2 Integra Type R

Hi there everyone, ive only just registered on this forum thanks to milanochris on here. He popped across from the www.itr-dc2.com forum which is my 2nd home :lol: Anyhow, i hope to enjoy my stay and here are a few photos of my integra: At the nurburgring Easter 2010 Other...
Back