• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. AliA

Observe. My 1996 Honda S-MX Lowdown. YES.

A-mazing.
  2. AliA

mfnick's Blobeye Impreza STi

Nice blob eye, which exhaust system is it? I like the blob eyes, they are my favourite shape out of the 'older' imprezas, bug, blob and hawkeye, in particular the WR1 variant. Yeah the brakes are a little on the slow side, I'm going to fit a brake stopper and some braided hoses when my brakes...
  3. AliA

My S15

Nice one :)
  4. AliA

My repwagon ST220.

Looking good G.
  5. AliA

Loxy's Plasma Blue WRX STi Saloon

My Fos uses very little oil too, but its always nice to keep an eye on things. Have played with the DCCD much?
  6. AliA

Fuel costs are not too bad, but it depends on your mileage and your foot on the loud pedal. In mine I get from 30-35 on longer journeys and 20-24 on urban journeys to work, teens when giving it beans.
  7. AliA

Looks good John.
  8. AliA

Looks really good John, I'm sure you and the family will get great enjoyment out of it :).
  9. AliA

DC5 bought - it's a long way home. :-)

Nice.!
  10. AliA

I thought it was fronting if the person who was not listed as the main driver, used the car for the majority of its use? In Marks case, this isnt the case where he uses his teg as his main, and the evo occasionally. If CJ did this then yeah it was fronting.
  11. AliA

Hope it goes well CeeJay.
  12. AliA

forum abbreviations

This ones for Kerman. NFN- Normal for Norfolk/Norwich. someone of questionable breeding and or intelligence. Cousin fcukers. SDB - Snap dat Banjo. 7SD -:smt096:smt096:smt096:smt096:smt096:smt096:smt096
  13. AliA

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

As per others, looks very good, you must be really pleased.
  14. AliA

What Ben says ^^
  15. AliA

My DC5

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BLACK-WHITE-JDM-STICKER-BOMBING-SHEET-300-x-300mm-stickerbomb-euro-/130679240306?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1e6d16f672 Cut out your own pattern.
  16. AliA

Thanks!

Can I be on Denchnic's team?
  17. AliA

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

Looking good Darren, looks like they've taken enough off to make it sit nice. Could do with a full side on shot though to get the full effect ;).
  18. AliA

Seagull sh*t destroying my paintwork

Are they crossbreeding with xenomporphs? :lol:
  19. AliA

Shame, but keep looking, there's plenty around.
  20. AliA

Thanks!

Also, do you mean this Holmes? or this one? what up ese?
  21. AliA

Thanks!

You're all fookin lucky that they removed tags. CTRpaul hates this. So does neilh.
  22. AliA

blueguy's CW Facelift DC5 -Return to Track Pg 33

Amazing looking Teg. Nice to see it all coming together.
  23. AliA

Fools Daily: Mk2 1.8 MX-5

I cant wait to see the posts about Bradford rage when this is on the roads.
  24. AliA

m1ke's CW FL DC5. No wait, CW JDM DC2, No wait, JRSC EP3, No wait CRV M3 FN2.....

I would not say that the golf is a keeper, IMO. Looks nice, and is well spec'd, but can't see you keeping it after that statement :lol:
  25. AliA

my golf (nippy)

Yes mate, I went to Shell for VPower at talke, but they had none. Your car sounded nice, but I bet you clocked the two cop cars at the lights when you left, I wanted you to give it some beans lol.
  26. AliA

my golf (nippy)

Were you at Tesco Hanley this morning?
  27. AliA

Suits' JDM S2000

Sorry to hear about the problems Nick :(. Hope it gets sorted tomorrow for you, and love the repair job on the splitter.
  28. AliA

Stickerbombed dash!!

I think it looks alright, like Sun says, on a modified car with the right mods it could make a nice interior addition to a similar theme on the exterior.
  29. AliA

my golf (nippy)

Dat be Parkhouse y0!
  30. AliA

Sounds cool, looks cool. Sheening.
  31. AliA

Phil's new tank.

Looks like a minter, congrats :)
  32. AliA

5p a litre off V-power

48.6l for me. Although, I think they over inflated the price to then knock it down to what it was before. It was 139.9 on the pump and 134.9 on the display :s.
  33. AliA

5p a litre off V-power

Just about to fill up. probably about 48l I reckon, so will be useful.
  34. AliA

My repwagon ST220.

Looks a nice car G. I quite like the colour and the alloys, sounds like the bluetit is a nice simple addition. Have to compare boot space next meet :lol:
  35. AliA

Type R No.3 - My Milano Red FN2 GT **MILTEK ZORST**

Sounds like things are moving along nicely as per your previous cars. Will follow this with interest. Good work so far ;).
  36. AliA

My DC2. Haters please assemble at Pg87

Thats a VR-4 Legnum. I went out with one of the moderators on the VR-4 forum who lives local, after I swapped my EP3 and before I bought my Scoob 5 years ago. Was quite nice, but was quite barge tastic and needed a few choice mods in the braking and chassis area to make it a bit more...
  37. AliA

Iron X....Bilberry....Very Cherry....???

I have Iron X and bilberry. I alternate the use of Iron X maybe every other major wash to keep the majority of crap off the alloys. Both are very good, but Iron X is particularly good at shifting Iron particulates and you end up with a nice purple rinse as it pulls all the crap off.
  38. AliA

What do you think of this stereo?

I know precisely fcuk all about stereo's.
  39. AliA

Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta

I had some on my Impreza and thought they were decent enough for the price.
  40. AliA

Products for white car

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/werkstat-acrylic-kit-cat1.html I've never used acrylic waxes/sealants before, and have been very impressed by this product. I did a bit of research myself and seems this is popular on detailingworld.
  41. AliA

Octavia vRS

Looks really nice, bike in the boot or on the roof?
  42. AliA

RenaultSport Clio 182 Trophy

Nice read. Sounds like a bit of a mare, but I think you are right to continue to persevere with the car for the reasons you have mentioned. Just hope the gremlins foad soon, so you can go and enjoy it more.
  43. AliA

SharkyUK's CS Trophy (Updated 05Apr08)

Welcome back Andy, nice to see you back here :)
  44. AliA

VRS no.2

Glad you stood your ground and have received something better specced and lower mileage.
  45. AliA

TDi-North car goes 9.7 on a RWYB track!!!

Just getting an error on the Video.
  46. AliA

New Honda Integra

:lol: don't fancy it's chances in the BTCC.
  47. AliA

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Sounds like a some good changes John.
  48. AliA

VRS no.2

Yeah it's economical I reckon. :lol:
  49. AliA

VRS no.2

Looks nice Neil :) Economical, nice bit of pace and economical to boot.
  50. AliA

Automatic page loading.

When I click on the acoustic music thread, it starts to load up as normal, but then automatically switches to You Tube. Anyone else have this?
  51. AliA

Smashing her back doors in

Wow! not good news to hear, but glad they are both ok after what seems quite a substantial impact.
  52. AliA

Yeah nice job on the tints :).
  53. AliA

Forum Shoutbox.

Tags ftw.
  54. AliA

Alloygators: friend or foe?

I'd never heard of them till you posted about them, hence why I'd asked about the other reviews too. They seem an interesting idea, but I think it something I'd need to see up close and personal. No point having a nice car and then sticking some plastic shiz on the rim, no matter if it does...
  55. AliA

Alloygators: friend or foe?

Which forums did you find these other opinions? be interested to see the threads myself.
  56. AliA

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

Always had a soft spot for CRX's and this was a great example. Nice mods, clean and well presented. I know you've had your fair share of niggles, but I think it's a keeper. http://www.hark.com/clips/vrjhlygjcs-thats-a-keeper
  57. AliA

Yeah, hope the gremlins FOAD with the new set up John. Sounds like a nice selection of NA mods.
  58. AliA

Akina's EG5. Haters welcome

Hardcore build :D
  59. AliA

My DC2. Haters please assemble at Pg87

Looking good. Just need some tyre shine ;).
  60. AliA

Akina's EG5. Haters welcome

:) looks like a cool project. Good stuff so far.
  61. AliA

Yellow wiper blades

I suppose if you had a Yellow EK9 they might blend in more... Livvy's old EK9. But I would go with normal blades too :).
  62. AliA

Murph's WRB GDB STI **Eurospec Update**

Cool as fcuk man. Nice figures :). Even more gutted i'm not at the mids meet next week now.
  63. AliA

Suits' JDM S2000

Lush efforts boyo. At least it wasn't as bad as it could have been.
  64. AliA

Rev limiter...

Can't see why you would want one and to limit the revs.
  65. AliA

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Looks awesome, worth the wait.
  66. AliA

Suits' JDM S2000

Thats's a bugger mate :(. Just give her the money, it's seems that you are both happy with this outcome, do the written statement thing as you say, at least it's something that might cover your arse if needs be, and just emphasise you know where she lives if there is any funny business :lol:
  67. AliA

Nice to catch up today Ade, Can't wait to see it with all of the bits added, will be some serious car pr0n. Cheers for the tie bar too ;).
  68. AliA

Cheers Ade, that's great ;) I'll be up Hanley at some point in the morning, the Mrs is dropping her Guitar off to be re-strung at Academy of Sound then it's GoOutdoors time :lol:
  69. AliA

DIY: Volvo Lip (1990-1994 VOLVO 740 N 940)

I quite like it, but don't think it's very practical.
  70. AliA

Yeah, sounds cool man, that's a popular place for them in Scoob's. I have the standard black one, I have looked for some, the prodrive one's are nice, but I don't have anything prodrive on my car :lol: I found these: Stupid long link :lol...
  71. AliA

:) Are you putting the defi's in a centre pod? where the clock is? I have a pod, probably from the previous owners gauges, but only a clock and storage wallet there.
  72. AliA

Posting in "For sale" section

Yeah it does IIRC.
  73. AliA

Tagging

Likes this. So does NeilH.
  74. AliA

refusal chris nott

Are you new to the car? Some insurers don't like to insure people that are new to certain cars. Sky have done something similar in the past.
  75. AliA

Very smart, makes it look very purposeful.
  76. AliA

looks smart, I think these splitters look good on most cars
  77. AliA

TDi tuned cars dominating at Japshow.

Sam has a semi :lol: does look quite nice though.
  78. AliA

Nice! :)
  79. AliA

What mesh have you used to ... mesh your front bumper ??

Can't remember my exact mesh but it looked like this: http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_223723_langId_-1_categoryId_165675 Also do it in black.
  80. AliA

Stolen MTBs

wow hope they get bad Aids, fcukers.
  81. AliA

Leather steering wheel

I suppose if the leather has gone 'bobbly' then its more on the wear side than dirty side. If the wheel has retained it smoother appearance then it should be a case of cleaning it.
  82. AliA

Leather steering wheel

I would have though getting some leather cleaner and a bit of elbow grease is the way forward. I have some zymol leather cleaner from halfrauds (doing 3 for 2 at the min on cleaning chemicals) that I use, does the job of keeping it clean and not letting get too caked in crap.
  83. AliA

Grounding kit and static ?

LeeH sells them on here: http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?64903-Earthing-Kits-Red-Blue-Yellow-Orange-Black-%A335-posted&highlight=grounding I've fitted them to all my cars so far. Must be good for about 10bhp :lol: ;)
  84. AliA

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

Some have reported better MPG in the past yes. an example: http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?68069-After-two-tanks-of-95Ron....&highlight=vpower Now obviously you have to work out whether you are getting enough mileage out of it to shell out the extra money. ;)
  85. AliA

What fuel is that? i presume is standard if its only costing 55 to 60? have you tried a few tanks of v power or momentum 99?
  86. AliA

new car :) vtec feels even better. s2k yo. PICS ADDED pg5.

Hope its an easy fix Jord. I doubt he would try to fcuk you over seeing you are the size of a brick shiz house :lol:
  87. AliA

2 weeks on average.
  88. AliA

Can't beat a nice short throw of the gear lever, good mod.
  89. AliA

Sam's (the wife) Focus ST

Nice :) you pair of racists ;) :lol:
  90. AliA

I agree with the P1's they are my favourite, then the RB320 even though its a hawkeye shape. I'm pushing 90k on my wagon, I keep looking at Forrester STI's and Audi's :lol: maybe see what is happening in the next 12 months. Not seen the wide arch on SN, I only go there when I want some...
  91. AliA

Always like the 'blob eyes' thing they are my favourite style of the saloon Scooby's. Nice mods and good condition. How many miles has it done Murph?
  92. AliA

Another thing that has worried me?

I presume this is from cold too? ;)
  93. AliA

Remove the civic badge above the type-r on an ep3!

I used a hair dryer and some fishing line, then gave it a good wash and clay in the area to remove the sticky residue. Heat up the area to make the sticky back of the badge easier to 'cut' using the fishing line. Start at one end then, drag along the back of badge.
  94. AliA

Suits' JDM S2000

I would keep them for the summer. Then in the winter stick some winter boots on. Ready for new colour in spring 12
  95. AliA

Image verification

Back